Team Activity

WoodOfWonders
Former_Member
CreationsOfTrueFairy
Polar1Butterfly
Pecandesign
More
Team Information

Favorite back the shops who favorite you!

Description

This team is for people who will favorite back other teams in return.

About this team

"Favoriting" and BEING Favored play a pretty big role in the team atmosphere at Etsy. This is especially important to the new shop owners who may feel lost or invisible. I have seen a lot of cries for help. A lot of these shop owners have amazing items, they just aren't getting the recognition they deserve. It is also important for customers to see that your shop has been favorited. If a customer goes in your shop and sees you only have 1 "admirer" they will most likely go elsewhere. We can all help each other out and share the love!!! Ok, now I'm not saying to go out and favorite 3,000 shops in order to gain more "admirers," That is definitly not what this is about. This team is for people who want to tell others "Hey, I'm here, your shop ROCKS." and in return that shop will say (by favoriting yours as well) "I see you and your shop is awesome too" Favorite team members items. There is a thread that you post one of your items and favorite the one above you so all items will be favorite. But feel free to favorite as many items as you want from our team members. They will return the favor and favorite yours back. This is all about uniting together. Sometimes you check your stats and your views and favorites have gone down and it can become a little discouraging. This can life spirits and let you know that you do rock and you're stuff is pretty frikin cool!!! In addition to favoriting shops I've just added more things we can do to help each other. It's not required but it does help your shop and the teams shops as well! I added a thread for those of us who could use more likes on their FB pages and also a team Pinterest board to pin your items to. I'm doing my best to make sure that this team doesn't take up a lot of time and also making sure that couple minutes a day it does take up is definitely worth it! There is a FB page I created for our team to get our items out there to the public! We are all very helpful, even for the smallest issues and our goal as we go through this process is to become great business owners! I'm know This team will help everyone have a positive experience on Etsy!!!! Good luck and CLICK THAT HEART!!!! Thank you, Carrie Laing (team captain)

Who can join?

Anyone who is willing to favorite all team members. Anyone that is willing to join in on discussions whenever you have a spare moment.
1049 members
Open group
Created 09-01-2013
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (1,049)