RangKala
RangKala
More
Team Information

Fave the Entire First Page of the Shop Before You Team

Description

Fave the Entire First Page of the Shop Before You Team

About this team

Saw this on another team and it was running pretty smoothly and is a great idea to increase favs and views if you have the time! Just open the shop of the person above you, and fav all the items on the first page. It is a great way to get additional exposure. The more we heart each other, the more hearts and exposure we will get in our shops. The key to this group is we need to heart or fave the ENTIRE first page of the shop before you. Message me if you have any questions. Thanks for all the clicks! Jim

Who can join?

Anyone..... My goal for this team is for to be fun, light and drama free. I have been part of teams where there was bickering and drama and it just is not fun. I won't be monitoring who is clicking and who is not, so if you don't plan to be part of the group, I would suggest not joining. This team is for those that don't mind clicking on other people's shops. The more you click, the more others will click for you. It is pretty simple. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns. I work multiple jobs and in the process of buying my first home, so I don't have a lot of extra time or energy to babysit others in making sure they do their clicking...
369 members
Open group
Created 05-29-2013
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (369)