ShopTaylourMade
Inspiration Seeker

Need Facebook Help!

Hello,
I am facebook stupid!
I have my account and I go to use it as and it keeps making me go back to first account not the use as account? I am very confused I don't know what everyone else is seeing, or if I'm doing this right....I also tried to add a like button...
I just need help
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ArtandWares/143434675722442?sk=app_169505045786

If you can point me in the direction I need to go, and is there a thread to also click like for everyone in here? Want to support as well as being supported.
thanks, Taylour

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Need Facebook Help!

Oh artand wares I am so glad you are having trouble also. I am new too and I am totally lost on Facebook! You are having the same issues I am so hopefully someone will let us know what is going on.

Colleen :)

0 Likes

Hi ArtandWares. First of all, you have a Like button (I just liked you from my personal account). If you log in with your personal account, in order to interact with people and post from your business page, go to the drop-down menu on the top right hand corner where it says "Account", and then choose "Use Facebook as Page" - here's the important part! A box will pop up and you have to hit the "switch" button. Now when you leave comments, it should be from your business persona. Try that and let me know if it works. :D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for jumping in there and helping out MadameMerrywidow.

@ Taylour I am planning on cleaning up our teams threads tomorrow and placing everyone's facebook links in one thread. I am working on my finals today so there is no time to do it.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.