Former_Member
Not applicable

I am having trouble

Hi All- newbie here.

I read the directions for making a facebook page, but I got a message from facebook saying I couldn't have another page tied to my same email address or somethign like that.

So I tried to create a "My Etsy" tab on my existing page, and I got this message:

"You do not admin any pages for which this application can be installed"

I have read all the information I can find on this, and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. it's something simple and dumb, I'm sure.

Thanks in Advance,
meredith
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: I am having trouble

Okay it sounds like you are trying to create a facebook page separate from your personal account. You will need to visit any of the pages you like and scroll down to just below that pages likes. You will see a create a page link. Click on this link and follow the directions from there. If you have any questions please feel free to convo me and I'll do the best I can to help.

Tiffany
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

thanks Tiffany!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

okay... so I am more than a little bit slow on the uptake here...

I followed the directions, created a page for my shop, but I can't access it from the "My Etsy" tab on my personal page.... what gives?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The my etsy tab is just to take you to etsy. To access your page go up to the search bar on your fb page and type in the name of your shop. It will bring it up. I would suggest bookmarking it so that you can easily access it when you want to.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Tiffany, I am marking you down for future question about face book. right now I am stuck because fb disabled me few days ago for 2nd times without explanations. It happened after I left a link in a page. Perhaps I messed up from not knowing that I violated some thing, so I my hands are tied. I just don't know how some people were able to like my page when my account is deactivated. Now I have people said they like my page but I can't see it or like them back. makes no sense to me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I apologize for taking a few days to get back to you here. I missed this one. I'm not an expert with facebook but I will help the best that I can. I'm not sure what would have caused you to be locked out of facebook. Hopefully it's fixed by now. Facebook can be screwy at times so just be patient.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.