This thread has been too long coming. Let’s get to know each other! Answer as many of the following as you like :)

My friends call me:
Why I make what I make:
Something you’d be surprised to know about me:
The best thing I did for my Etsy shop:
My fave way to relax:
Dogs or cats?
A book about me would be called:
Anything else I’d like to share:
Hishuk
Crafty Poster

Re: INTRO THREAD!

Hi everyone! New girl in "town" :D
My name is Cleopatra...

My friends call me Lou!

Why I make what I make? Because I can't escape my self as song says...
I've been an artist since I remember myself...

Something you’d be surprised to know about me, or maybe not, is that I am a contemporary dancer giving performances with a dance group.

The best thing I did for my Etsy shop: open I think...

My fave way to relax is swimming in the sea! It is sooo redeeming!

Dogs or cats? Lately I am leaning more to the cats.

A book about me would be called "New adventures".

Anything else I’d like to share... A lot!
I run a small business in my own place, I love very much what I do, I am a mother of a 15 years old son, I have studied photography, I love writing and painting too.
My grandmother, that passed away few years ago, "stands" behind my creative crochet bags!

Thank you! :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

My friends call me: Caroline (I always wish I had a nickname..)
Why I make what I make: I find it so enjoyable! Plus its pretty nice for my mentality and soothing the space Im in. I make soy candles in case you didn't know!
Something you’d be surprised to know about me: I am the youngest in my family and have 3 older brothers.
The best thing I did for my Etsy shop: Come back to restart it!
My fave way to relax: A nice bath with a bath bomb!
Dogs or cats? I'm such an animal lover that is very hard to decide!!
A book about me would be called: Existence
Anything else I’d like to share: Keep on keeping on!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello.
My name is Fotini (Fotene).
For the past 5 years I am doing what I love. Touch fabrics and let them tell me their story. I love to use different textures for bags. It is so funny when I use a jacket fabric for an athlete's bag. Texture and colors are my favorite cup. That is why now that I make black leather bags I feel a little bit strange. I embellish them with a sparkle through. That is a way to serve Creativity itself. The same thing that I do when doing shamanic healing sessions. Serve Great Spirit and humanity.
Love instrumental music, especially jazz. Love soaking Greece's sun while walking barefoot on the beach.
Beauty is all around the world, within and without.

0 Likes

Hi Caroline! So cool that you are restarting your shop! All the best for it :) And a bath with a bath bomb is the best.

Hi Fontini, I'm getting jealous of that Greek sun! It's getting really cold here right now. It's so interesting what you do with your fabric. Love it!

Hope you guys like being here!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ηello dears, I am Zaklin, and my friends call me zak.I am an illustrator of a world inside my head which I am dying to share.You will be surprised at knowing I am learning to drive at the age of 44.i am planning to open my shop soon and I love dogs.I read to relax.A book about me will probably be called: The girl with the blue heart,
I am thrilled to be here
see you all.
0 Likes
TerriMeliaHamlin
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Everyone, My name is Terri, I am a child at heart, which is probably why I love teaching art to children drawing and painting children, and working on childrens books. I also dearly love animals- which is why I love painting them too. My pet portrait business took off like I never expected about 6 years ago. Reading is my escape, there will never be enough time to read all of the books I want to- oh well, at least I'm never bored! I have no idea what a book about me would be called, but I do know that I want to write and illustrate a book about my two crazy dogs....
So nice to be here with you all!
0 Likes

My friends call me: Melissa

Why I make what I make:I love designing and making cute things

Something you’d be surprised to know about me: I have two degrees and am planning to go back to school for another

The best thing I did for my Etsy shop: (currently in process) Start over and work on my branding, banners, pictures, and descriptions

My fave way to relax: Watching Netflix and playing with my dogs

Dogs or cats? Dogs

A book about me would be called: this is a hard one, I'm not sure.

Anything else I’d like to share: I feel like a newbie again since it has been some time since I've actually sold anything on Etsy!
0 Likes
maryhawkins
Inspiration Seeker

Hey! I'm Mary from Mary Likes Postcards.

Why I make what I make:
I was surprised that I couldn't buy the type of postcards I wanted and apparently there are a lot of people out there in the same boat!

Something you’d be surprised to know about me:
I'm an introvert aaaaand Jeerleader for Gotham Girls Roller Derby.

The best thing I did for my Etsy shop:
Letting it rest for a little bit and seeing what actually sold before I made new products.

My fave way to relax:
I, uh, kinda don't...

Dogs or cats?
Calamity Jane Hawkins is our family's furry, opinionated cat.
0 Likes

Love that cat name, Mary! And welcome!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone Im Mary, I’m a lover of all things healthy and Diy mama. I am committed to pursuing wellness for myself and my family because, quite frankly, I think we’re all better people when we feel good!

I am always pursuing natural solutions for myself and my family. Most days you can find me doing a combination of the following: cooking and cleaning (the two often go hand in hand!), organizing, crafting/quilting, teaching others about essential oils, helping my family be healthy , and drinking coffee. I love all these things but what I’m most passionate about are my five most favorite people in the whole wide world – my husband and our four children. Our life is by no means perfect but it sure feels great to me.

Something you’d be surprised to know about me: Ive seen bigfoot ;)

The best thing I did for my Etsy shop: take a break and revamp my pictures
My fave way to relax: Quilting in my She Shed !
Dogs or cats? Cats! but we have a dog (hotwheel) and no cat lol
A book about me would be called: small town girl with big dreams
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi hello my friends

I have registered on this great, wonderful website so that I can show all my creativity in the designs, templates and manuscripts available in my mind. I hope everyone will support me in this project so that we can develop together in our work. Thank you.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1582842341/box-self-locking-gift-box-template-svg

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.