Grow your Instagram engagement - the right way!

Instagram has come out all guns blazing in its battle against the bots!

It's shut down all popular botting (automated) services that didn't comply with Instagram policies. So if you've been relying on apps like Mass Planner or Instaplus to engage with your audience, you're probably wondering what to do next.

But don't worry, all is not lost!

Here are not 1 or 2, but 8 easy ways to effectively grow and engage with your Instagram audience - the right way!

Learn more here:
https://orangetwig.com/blog/mass-planner-is-down-instagrams-bot-battle-and-how-you-can-overcome-it/?...

Do try them out and let us know what you think :)

- Sahiba

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Grow your Instagram engagement - the right way!

Sahiba - I can't figure out how to post the images to Instagram. I added the small biz link in the bio as outlined in the video. The Orange Twig app sends the post, but how do I upload them onto Instagram?
0 Likes
MaLieb
Post Crafter

Hello, i am wrong, please help me.
This store is already registered on OrangeTwig
A store can only be registered with OrangeTwig once. If an admin of your store has not applied the OrangeTwig app, please contact us for help.
0 Likes
MaLieb
Post Crafter

Can not add store.
0 Likes

Hi Portraits by NC,

Once you schedule a post for Instagram through OrangeTwig, you will get a notification on your phone (at the scheduled time). Tap on the notification, click on 'Copy to Instagram', and paste your caption. That's it! Your post will instantly go through.

Just ensure that you're logged on to your Instagram account (the one you're connected to via OrangeTwig) through the Instagram mobile app at the time of posting.

Here's a step-by-step guide through the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIQ4Dbb3A1c&t=3s

Hope it helps!
0 Likes

Hi RU hua,

Could you let me know which Facebook id you are using to log in to your account? Then i'll take a look at it.
0 Likes

Do you have any idea how to totally dump Instagram. Someone hacked into my account and under the name Uptown Girl Soap they added the line Massage Service
There are also several foreign accounts linked to mine, China, Greece, etc. I did not link them.
i am unable to get rid of any of that and cant find where to dump my account. It doesnt work right anyway. I can fave only one account per day. It has never boosted my sales or even views no matter how much I try. So I dont want to waste further time and dont want my company name tarnished. I did ask them for help. So far none came.

Thanks Janice
0 Likes

Hi Janice,

here is Instagram's help on how to permanently delete your account:
https://help.instagram.com/139886812848894

However, Instagram has worked for a number of sellers. You could consider starting a new account and working with that.

We have a number of helpful articles about Instagram on our blog: https://orangetwig.com/blog/?s=instagram.

Let me know if you need more help with setting up an account the right way.

All the best!
Sahiba

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.