8 Holiday ad campaigns that you can start NOW!

Hey, hey hey...some exciting news. Our founder and CEO Karan Jassar was just featured by Kurt Elster on The Unofficial Shopify Podcast.

Ever had questions about your Holiday ad strategy? Wondered how to segment your audience? Or how to optimize your ad budget and still get traffic despite the Holiday ad rush? Fear not, help is at hand.

Get 8 proven BFCM / Holiday ad campaigns and insider tips that you can get started with NOW!

Listen to the podcast here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-friday-advertising-your-5-phase-blueprint/id918602360?i=10...

Would you like us to organize an AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Karan to answer all your questions about Facebook and Instagram ads? Let us know in the comments below.

Happy advertising!
Sahiba

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: 8 Holiday ad campaigns that you can start NOW!

Yes, I would like to know more about FB and IG, let me know if you arrange an AMA please!
0 Likes

My shop is dead ever since all this change I see lot of shop complaints what is really going ng on
0 Likes
kmms
Crafty Poster

Yes can you arrange AMA for FB and IG? Also can you offer Podcasts or anything like that somewhere else besides Apple? Not a iPhone owner
0 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry about the delayed response. As you know, the Holiday season is a busy, busy time!!

We will be starting more AMAs this year (starting with a Valentine's ad campaign AMA) and I will keep you posted about up-coming events in the team.

@Kim, you will be able to access these AMAs from any device. You don't need to have an Apple device.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.