New Facebook Group for Etsy Super Moms!

Looking for Etsy Super Moms!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/344924399178204/?fref=nf

Hello fellow super moms! I created this group in the hopes of forming a community of moms all working hard to support their families while running their Etsy businesses. My goal for this group is to have a place where we can all support one another, vent, advertise our shops and have a laugh from time to time.

I am in a number of groups on Facebook but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for in terms of camaraderie, fun, support and networking all in one place. A lot of groups do one or two of those things but trying to keep track of which one is which is confusing, this leads to nasty grams from admins, posts being deleted or straight up banning.

All I expect is that we all act respectfully to one another. A healthy debate is always welcome but don't push the limits to where it becomes mob mentality or bullying. You can advertise your Etsy shop here as I love to see what others create but no outside links to Facebook pages or websites. Let's keep this Etsy related.

I plan to promote, pin and offer support to fellow members but remember I have a shop of my own so no guarantees to how much I can do or how often. I love helping people get seen and do offer paid services for that but will never push anyone to purchase that service from me. I offer alot of that just because I enjoy it :)

My shop specializes in printable nursery and child's room decor so each week I will offer one free printable from my shop to anyone wanting it. All you will need to do is comment and I will email it to you :)

I also will have a 30% off coupon code for members only!

Let's make this a super community of super moms with super shops! Together we can get super sales!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.