Cheaters/Participation

Hello Everyone I want to let you know it is easy to report cheaters just by report a post at the bottom of the post and it will come to me no one else.

Also our numbers of people participating in the threads is declining if you have any comments, complaints or other suggestions please contact me. I would like to know why you are not participating so please let me know. Thank you Kathy
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Cheaters/Participation

I gave up because some sellers aren't doing the right thing. Some cheat and spam. They don't bother to read or just don't care. The rule breakers should be removed to send a clear message. You have a shop too so it is not easy but if people don't follow the rules then I cannot be bothered. It is becoming harder and harder to sell so when people don't do the right thing it feels like a waste of time.
0 Likes

This is the busiest time of year for me, working full time for someone else, running my own shop during Holidays and taking care of sick family doesn't leave time for much else.
I know everyone has busy lives and if you can't see much results it is disheartening.

Cheaters spoil it for everyone, but there are people who just do not understand the rules or how to do them.

If you have a Question on how a game works *Click under the leader's name on the contact button and ask.

If a leader sends you a message about how you played the game *Be supportive, don't get upset or hurt and check the rules and see if all of your faves/hearts showed up in your own stats.

To Check your fav/hearts
*Click on the upper right where it says “YOU” and the First item is your Favs - Click on that to see if you really have 12, 24 or whatever number of favs you should have.

♥♥♥’s Remember you are limited to 300 ♥’s per hour!!! It recharges on the hour. (I try to balance viewing and faving so that I do some of each every hour.)

We have some wonderful people on our team. People that follow the game rules and Promote when ever they are able. But even the most seasoned shop owner can make mistakes.

When I see someone posting 5 in the post 3 fav 12 I only fave 3 for them and Click Report on them. Leaders will get to the bottom of the problem.
0 Likes

My True Story.

After I had been promoting for a couple of years on ETSY I got a message from a leader that I had not done a viewing and faving game correctly and someone had reported me to the Captain. I was upset but said I had done both viewing and faving for the shops in the game.

Then the Leader asked me how I checked that my faves were all done & good. I said I started at the top of the page and looked that all hearts had been turned red, or clicked to turn white and clicked and turned red.

She told me that way didn't always work. To Check My Own Favorites Pages by clicking through was the only way to get correct results.

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I UNDERSTOOD THAT JUST LOOKING for red hearts WITHOUT RELOADING THE PAGE DIDN'T WORK!!!!!

Then I had to go back over the games I had done and now some peoples items weren't hearted. Maybe I didn't wait for the spinning to stop before clicking? Maybe I was over my 300 quota. Even now I check every so often and sometimes will find only 11 faves when there should be 12. Easier to catch and fix right away
Anyway... I hope you learn from my mistakes.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.