Expose Yourself!

OK, I knew that would get the attention of this team!

Winters are really long in NE Ohio, although this one hasn't been that bad. But we still have all of grey, slushy, cold, wet March left. So for fun I am doing a little linky party on my blog

http://maidenjane.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-inspiration-show-me-your-hands.html

to share your creative hands with me! You are welcome to join in and I will pin your posts and share some on my blog in the coming year.

Jane
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Expose Yourself!

Jane love that post. Right now my cuticles are raw and peeling off my fingers you don't want to seem them exposed
0 Likes

Oh good - I am in good company! I've only had one (free) manicure in my life...and it was lovely. My mom has given my gift certificates for pedicures but I really don't like people touching my feet. Plus, my feet are uglier than my hands!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've never had a manicure. Don't think I'd do the pedicure either. My nails if I let them grow, grow very nice and people think they are fake. Nails get in my way with typing, sewing and my horses so they are kept short.

Fabrics just still all the moisture out of mine.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just painted Valentine's Nails! Now I can show them off hahaha
0 Likes

Oh good Frenchie! Please show us how to be ladies! I'm with Dawn....a bit on the practical side.....my working hands just can't handle it!

15 yo dd got a manicure this past weekend, tho. (her expense).
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I never go for Manis (except a couple weeks ago because one of my besties is in training at the salon so it was free) but I wish I did. With children, housework, and crafting though, I can't justify the expense.

I really enjoy painting my nails though, so every so often when the house is clean (pfft), the child is asleep, and I decide to shirk on my duties as a business owner/blogger/writer, I'll sit down for about an hour and paint.

Then I can sit at the computer and do whatever though because typing doesn't mess them up for me; it helps them dry!
0 Likes

As a cosmetologist I should do better in the mani dept. and keep my nails and hands and hair (grey is showing right now) better. But you know....the shoemakers children go barefooted! LOL!!!!

0 Likes

Oh don't I know! You should see my pocket linings...ripped to shreds, but I HATE sewing them! I hate mending in general.....
0 Likes

Just in case the evening folks want to join in.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.