ManAndStone
Community Maker

New Things Happening!

Hi Team!

I'm excited to share with you some new things that are happening!  I know some of you may have been wondering what is the status of our Team?  Are we still a Team?  Well I must confess, I've asked myself 'are we at an impasse?', 'how do we move forward?'  And what I've come to realize is that we are NOT done!  We've got some deep root and we will continue to grow!  

Over the coming weeks, I will be do some reorganizing, you will see some changes...for instance moving forward our team will be EtsySocial.  I love that we began as EtsyMeetNTweet but we have become more.  And with that I'd like to make EtsySocial.com our home base. I'm building a forum there:

https://connect.etsysocial.com/community-forums/

Feel free to go ahead and register!

EtsySocial Community Forums

ALSO, As you all may know, EtsySocial features currently include:

• Automatic Shop Tweets - which now post with our shop's name in the url to remove 'similar listings' from our product pages.
  • Auto Recurring Tweets - use this feature just to post other content like your tips, quotes, blogs etc - they post daily until you delete them
  • Automatic Promo Tweet - your Featured Listings on EtsySocial get Tweeted to @etsysocial  (reminder to keep your Feature Listings up to date to fully take advantage of this feature.)
  • Auto Retweets - we are still retweeting! Currently in our dashboard that allows us to retweet each other via @etsysocial.  

If you are not using or haven't checked out the above features, please do!  If you are new to our EtsySocial platform, there is still a link to a free trial and after that the cost is still $30 for the year (or $4.99 monthly). 

What's in the works...

Currently I have our developer building us a NEW MOBILE APP for engaging shoppers!  Finally, we will have a platform for truly engaging shoppers! I am bursting to fill you all in on the details but must hold off for a little bit...but soon...and you are going to love it! I know! :D. Target launch date end of November!

Team if you have questions, please post below.  Even if it just to say 'Hey, I'm here!'  Would love to hear from you!!

Clarissa

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply

Re: New Things Happening!

Sounds exciting and promising

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.