Just Say Hi

Hi, My name is Clarissa.

I started this group because I didn't find the type of Twitter group I had in mind to join.

My vision for this is to build a large Twitter team were we ALL follow each other and retweet each other...with just a few clicks.

About me: I have three shops on Etsy - CityCouture, CharmedandReadyShop and HashtagPendants. I am new on here and really looking forward to participating with others in a team effort to become a successful shop owner.

Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
534 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Just Say Hi

hi! I'm Claire and I just created a new art and poetry shop. I'm still adding items so it's still kind of small. I haven't made a twitter yet and I'm curious about how I can gain a following on twitter about my art?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Tori.

I make fragrant beauty products including candles, soaps, reed diffusers, perfumes etc.
I've joined the twitter page and followed everyone on there. It sounds like a simple and effective idea :)
0 Likes

@Claire, Congrats on opening your shop! I was just admiring your art. I especially liked the design on page 9 of your poetry book. Very nice.

As for getting followers on Twitter. I'll start off a thread of tips that everyone can add to.

Best of luck with your shop!

Clarissa
0 Likes

@Tori I've been to your shop. Your candles and diffuser look wonderful. One of my favorites is the Black "Indian Mistress of the Night" with the tuberose and ginger!

Thank you for participating. "Simple and effective" that's the idea! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

Hi Vicki! Thanks for joining the team. I just followed you back Twitter!

Your pillows are great...very inspiring! I love the "Tip of the Day Smile" pillow!

Don't forget to read the "Getting Started" post.

Best wishes!

Clarissa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi
My shop specializes in accessories, particularly headbands. I recently created my etsy shop and would love to get a following. I will definitely check out your store and follow you back. Hit me up on twitter, etsy, tumblr, or through email!

https://twitter.com/lizzieokie
lizziechio.tumblr.com
elizabethokafor13@yahoo.com
0 Likes

@Lizzie Welcome and thank you for joining the team! Just took a peek at your shop and your headbands are lovely! I wish you much success on Etsy and at college!

Please take a look at the group's "Getting Started" thread. It will tell you what you need to do in order for other team members to start following you on Twitter.

Best wishes!
Clarissa
0 Likes

Oh, you are busy with three shops!!!! I spend such a large portion of my day on just one shop :)
I have hand made and upcycles on my shop, with vintage items when I am willing to part with them.
0 Likes

Hi Christine! Welcome :) and thanks for joining! You're right...I am at this all day and into the night! but I do enjoy it!

I checked out your shop. I love all the lime green, especially the very cute lime green and purple hat, one of my favorite color combos.

If you haven't already, please have a look at the post for new members. It tells you how to get started interacting with members on Twitter. I will also be sending out a welcome letter shortly. So look for that in your inbox.

and again welcome!

Clarissa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

:) I'm trying to grow on twitter and I got the email to join! Yay for awesome people who think a like. I create handmade jewelry as well as paintings and other colorful things. I run a blog called Shantastic and keep busy there too.
www.shantasticshine.blogspot.com.

I've been peaking through your shops above they are all pretty awesome :)

I followed everyone on twitter and hope to meet some new crafty people to work with and help grow. :)
0 Likes
CaseyCarrollArt
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I'm Casey. I've been on Etsy for about 2 years now, and my shop has grown and changed a lot since then. I'm currently working up some new things for Spring and am working on a new website.

http://twitter.com/CsqDesigns
http://csqdesigns.indiemade.com
0 Likes

@Shannon You already know I am a big fan of your shop! So happy you joined!

@Casey Thank you for joining! Just got back from your shop...Love the little 4-leaf clover baby mittens! So cute! and I am liking the crocheted earrings, especially the Yellow Sunburst for Summer!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi ~ I just started my shop in January. I am specializing in vintage items and will be adding re-purposed and watercolors soon. Looking forward to tweeting with you.
0 Likes

Hi Shannon! Welcome and thanks for joining! I have quite a few favorites from your shop! I especially love the orange Autumn Harvest Mixing Bowl, might have to get that! I'd get some tea sets but in my house that would be like bringing china into a bull ring!
0 Likes
WickedLaboratory
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there..I'm Steve..my shop is cattivocandle

Cheers!
0 Likes

Hi Steve! Welcome and thanks for joining! Nice shop! Love all yous Sugar Skull pendants and the Edgar Allen Poe one! I didn't even see his image in the background at first!! Eerie!

Cheers to you too!
Clarissa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
My name is Oleksandr Iefimov
When registered to the team,
entered an invalid user name on Twitter.
Come to me at @ Olefimov
or EthnoSendCulture on Etsy
I recently opened a store and
I did not have sales, but at the
with a good team and associates
together we will achieve the success of Etsy!
0 Likes

Just wanted to say hi my names Anne and my little shop sells clothes and accessories hand made from new and recycled materials. I opened my shop in March last year , but have only really started promoting at the beginning of this year , I am fairly new to twitter. I am really looking forward to being a part of this team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone and thank you for the invitation! :))

My name is Ula and I am Polish girl living in France. I love Etsy so much I decided to open a new seconds shop in January.

My two shops on Etsy:
UlaStyles (https://www.etsy.com/shop/UlaStyles) - crochet and knitting housewares and accessories
UlaBazaar (https://www.etsy.com/shop/UlaBazaar) - printed and original illustrations and paintings

My Twitter profile is @UrszulaPhelep

Love,
Ula
0 Likes

Hi Just recently opened this shop. Still waiting for that first sale. Wondering if it is coming. This is my third shop. I don't really understand twitter but I am willing to learn. Thanks for the invite. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm Nez and I'm new to Etsy and to this team. My specialty is handcrafted jewelry. I mostly do chainmaille and beadwork. I just wanna say thank you for allowing me to be a part of this team. I am looking forward to sharing some ideas with you as well as learning from everyone on this team.
0 Likes

@Oleksandr Welcome to the Team! I visited your shop...great photography! Beautiful colors and I just love pet photos. And yes, I think as a team we are going to really be able to help each! Thanks again joining!

@Anne Hi Ann! Welcome! love your shop info section, it creates a very vivid image! Is the little girl in the pics your daughter? She's adorable in those dressed you made! The pic with her hands on her hips cracked me up! Thank you again for joining us!

@Ula Hi Ula! Thanks again for joining! I love the red pillow at Ulastyles! I hadn't checked out your second shop...I have some favorites there too now!

@Sandra Hi Sandra! Welcome! I checked out you newest shop and I'm sure the sales are coming...your cupcake holders and toppers are adorable! And your not alone as far as Twitter is concerned! If any of us are experts, please step forward! :) No worries, we'll get there together!

@Nez Hi Nez! Welcome to the Team! I admire your chainmaille and beadwork...very lovely and I have my favorites!
0 Likes

My name is Geri and I am an Enamelist. I learned to Copper Enamel a long time ago. I create Antique Reproduction Jewelry with glass fired onto copper stones. I created the shop name a couple of years ago, but really began, this year, adding jewelry. I joined Twitter today, and followed everone on the team, I hope! I am also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/pages/Enchanted-Circle/403273633100193
I am looking forard to being on this team.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.