pin4etsy a cool way to promote your etsy shop

Hi guys, 
I wanted to share a cool way to promote your handmade products & your etsy shop. Pinterest has started a program called pin4etsy, Just click the referal link below to learn more & sign up! 
pin4etsy.kickoffpages.com/?kid=6CVAK

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: pin4etsy a cool way to promote your etsy shop

How does it work?
0 Likes

Hey Dana,
Here is a bit of explanantion right from the site:

Pin4Etsy's network of like minded Etsy store owners, fans, enthusiasts, customers and entrepreneurs joining forces to help each other is what we call "Petsy Power".

Here's how it works:

1) We make it simple to create a "well formed" pin that others in your niche want to re-pin. These pins will improve your stores ranking on Google and Pinterest's search algorithms.

2) Our network of users re-pin your pin in exchange for having their pins re-pinned. As a network member, you simply pin the pins that YOU want to pin.

Your pin is then pushed to the network until it is re-pinned the number of times equal to the number of pins you re-pinned.

What seems to be also good (of course it's still too soon t be sure) is that pintersest is also allowing Etsy sellers to eventually sell there products on there too, so it will be another avenue to gain possible sales.
0 Likes

I signed up last week and will see how it goes from there, so far I have not started anything on there since they just had the window open for having sellers sign up, I just checked the site like a second ago and it says that the wait list is now closed.
0 Likes

I got accepted and have read a few of the posts, still not sure what I'm supposed to be doing though, lol. Sounds good but have to figure out how to work it.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.