printers in london?

hi everyone,

i'm brand new to the team, and looking to use you all for free advice already.. terrible, isn't it?
i wondered if anyone uses or can recommend a decent, preferably walk~in~and~talk~to~a~person printers? i'm in west london.
i don't need it for anything overly fancy, just want to get some cards made of my drawings, on a semi~decent stock, just simple black & white but good quality (without being too expensive, as i'll be selling them, obviously..)

all i'm coming up with online are big companies like moo, or those that do art printing on canvas, or those that are geared towards flyers, posters etcetera and do make greetings cards, but they're shiny and a bit too corporate.

i really appreciate your insight,
cheers,
e.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: printers in london?

printed.com
awesomemerchandise.com
0 Likes

thanks naomi,
i think i'm going with a company called the imaging centre - they were also recommended to me. they're not exactly local (kent, so not too bad!) but their customer service so far has been impeccable - they sent me the most lovely and comprehensive samples pack the day after I ordered it - and they're super friendly.
now to pull my finger out and get my designs ready!
(just posting this in case anyone else is looking for a similar thing..)
e.
0 Likes

Hi Emily,

It looks like you may have decided already, but I have worked with Nick at Face Creative on many occasions (including printing my whole exhibition) as well as smaller projects like photo cards. He's fantastic - excellent customer service, quick responses and quick delivery plus great quality. Worth looking into if you're still looking!

Cheers,
Steph
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.