When Linesheet is hidden, what information will show up?

I have my linesheet temporarily hidden as I am taking a short break for the next 2 weeks till the kids are back in school. I was just wondering what information still shows (so I can put up a vacation notice of sorts I guess). I know my linesheet hidden means my product is not visible in search, but just incase any vendors have my profile bookmarked, I'd like them to know that I'm just on vacation temporarily.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: When Linesheet is hidden, what information will show up?

Hi Krystal!

When your linesheet is hidden, buyers can't access any part of your Wholesale information - both your linesheet and your profile are inaccessible until you come back.

If you don't prefer this, you're always welcome to deactivate all of your Wholesale listings. This will leave your Wholesale linesheet empty while still allowing buyers to view your profile and policies. You can add a line in your profile at the top noting that you're on vacation and when you'll be back.

Keep in mind that if your listings are unified, deactivating your unified listings will hide these items in your retail shop too. Make sure your listings are un-unified first if you don't want to this to happen.

To remove wholesale/retail unification from your items, you'll first need to edit the sales channel of your listings from “ Retail & Wholesale " to “Retail.”

Once you have confirmed that your listings are all “Retail,” you can copy your retail-only listings and change the Sales Channel of your newly copied listing to “Wholesale.” Wholesale only listings are free to list and renew.

Hope this helps!
0 Likes

Oh ok, Thanks. That's pretty complicated way to go about doing things since I have so many listings. Maybe sometime in the future an easier way could be implemented? I do for see limited times when I am not wanting to accept wholesale orders (Vacations, Christmas Holidays), and I'm sure I am not the only seller who would find it beneficial to have a feature like vacation mode.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey Krystal,

This suggestion has been added to our list of updates to consider for potential future changes to the site. Let me know if you think of anything else - we love hearing ideas like this.

Thanks so much!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.