Shipping labels

Jump to solution
It would be cool if eventually we could print shipping labels just like we can with regular Etsy orders, unless we can already and I missed it (if so, oops).. I have become spoiled...
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Shipping labels

Jump to solution
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that we do know how important shipping labels are - we haven't forgotten! In the meantime, you can add tracking details to a PO in the notes field, prior to marking as shipped!

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'm curious about printing shipping labels on wholesale orders as well. At the beginning of the month, I had an order that I was able to print through my standard etsy shop. I've just had another order paid for via Etsy direct checkout and it's not showing up in the same way.

Are shipping labels able to be printed through etsy for wholesale orders?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I agree. I have had orders (paid through direct checkout) where I am able to print shipping labels via Etsy. Other orders I have not. One through PayPal, one through DC.

Not sure why, but I would love to be able to keep my shipping label requirements inside of Etsy.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I use Shipstation, and like Andrea an order placed earlier this month was imported to ShipStation, showed up in my stats and also on my sold orders page- where I could print a receipt and also contact the buyer via convo.

Now, that seems to have changed. When a buyer pays via DC I'd like to be able to print a receipt for them, and also can't seem to find another way to contact them.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I am trying to print my shipping label also and the order is no longer there in my orders to print a shipping label. All of my other wholesale orders, I was able to print a label through etsy, this one dissappeared... anyone know what happened?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I was wondering about this too. I can print shipping labels from paypal, but Direct Checkout allows for padded priority mailers (which I love) and paypal doesn't have that option. They cost a bit more to send, but are worth it.

Thanks for considering this.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I would love to be able to print shipping labels through Etsy as well.
0 Likes
TwillandPrint
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Or even a shipping estimator. When I had a wesbite shop each item in the shop had an approximate weight and it would tally the total shipping weight of an order and give the buyer a quick estimate. This would be especially cool for wholesale orders!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I agree, shipping labels would be nice for wholesale orders. I assumed this would be an option because it's an option already via consumer accounts.
0 Likes
MidwestFinds
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
So for now it looks like the only way to get a pre-populated shipping label is if they pay through PayPal, right?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Until it is integrated would like to be able to enter the tracking number on the invoice or make a note so everything is in one place.
0 Likes
HookAndMatter
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
I'd love to be able to print shipping labels for wholesale orders as well!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that we do know how important shipping labels are - we haven't forgotten! In the meantime, you can add tracking details to a PO in the notes field, prior to marking as shipped!

Hope this helps!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Being able to import wholesale orders via shipstation is VERY important to be business records. If this is not something I can do in the near future, I will have to direct interested wholesale purchasers to order wholesale from my website instead.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Zach!

We totally understand how important it is for sellers to be able to utilize shipping labels for Wholesale orders, and we're working on this potential. However, I want to mention that directing buyers who contact you through Etsy (either the Wholesale or retail platform) to purchase from your personal site would be considered fee avoidance, which is against our terms of use. You can read more about that here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/wholesale-sellers/?ref=list

Engaging in fee avoidance could result in suspension of account privileges or account termination. We ask that if a buyer has found your products using our website, you keep the sale on Etsy.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know. Thanks for being a part of the Wholesale marketplace!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I just spent an hour fighting through USPS website to ship a label for a wholesale order. I have several more to print and not being able to print a label through Etsy Wholesale like we can through Etsy retail is really causing delays in my process! very frustrating! Please Please Please get this basic task integrated with the Etsy Wholesale platform soon!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
For USPS, I use Endicia and their software (Dazzle)...I highly recommend it. Have used it for two businesses for 11 years, and they have been great to work with. I have their premium option, but they have a standard option for 9.95/month w/ a 30 day free trial. It's great for when you sell on multiple platforms...all of your shipping info & records are all in one place.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.