Promoting Etsy Wholesale on my Personal Website

Since Etsy does not offer the mini widgets as they do for retail, I have been trying to come up with a way to advertise my Etsy wholesale shop on my website.

Let me know what you think about my page.

http://www.artbyalexandranicole.com/wholesale

If you have any ideas to make it look better or draw people to my page - comments are very welcome. Also I was not sure where to link to so I just linked to the etsy wholesale sign up page...

Wholesale Etsy Admin - any suggestions??

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Promoting Etsy Wholesale on my Personal Website

I like how you worded it and I think it looks great!
Good work-around for those that would like to offer wholesale through EW, on their own website.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey Alexandra!

I think this page looks great, and is a fabulous work around for the lack of Wholesale widgets.

I don't have advice because I think you did this wonderfully, but wanted to offer some extra information. Linking to the Etsy Wholesale page is great since the buyer application is right up top. If you want to give buyers a direct link to the application page, you can use the link: www.etsy.com/wholesale/apply/buy

Also, I wanted to let you know about your guest pass if you didn't already. While I wouldn't post your guest pass in a public place, you can give it to buyers that you want to order from you directly if they don't want to go through the buyer application process. This article explains how to access your guest pass and share it with buyers: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5243#Q11

I don't advise posting this in a public place because doing so gives anyone and everyone access to your Wholesale linesheet. There isn't currently a difference between POs submitted by an approved buyer and through your guest pass, so keeping this hidden until you vet your own buyers helps protect you further.

Great job with this!
0 Likes

Thank you Jennifer and Dana for the feedback. I will go in and replace the link I have with the one you provided. It think direct to the application page is great idea. I just was not sure how to get there.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.