Print PDF bug?

I just tried to print out a pdf of an open order and it previews as light and faded & with a grey border around the content - it prints the same way as well. It looks wrong. I tried previewing & printing another webpage off etsy and it previews & prints normally. Does anyone else have this problem? My older orders which printed out fine recently, now preview and print normally.

I think there is some weird print css going on right now. There is a button element inside of another element with the class ui-toolkit which is casting a grey mask over everything and making it look faded. Maybe have a developer take a look?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
HelloFlytrap
Conversation Maker

Re: Print PDF bug?

Noticed the same thing. There's a transparency layer over the invoice that's making the print look faded and adding weird borders around the content.

I pulled it into Illustrator and took that thing off to print. But this definitely needs to be fixed.
0 Likes

Seeing it on our end as well and it's super frustrating! Great to know that we can tear it apart in Illustrator, though - will do that from now on until it's fixed
0 Likes

I'm not seeing that on my end. Safari Version 10.0.3 on desktop.
0 Likes

I am having the same issue. I tried printing from Chrome and Safari and the invoice is too grey too read. I hope this gets fixed soon since we really need to be able to include clear invoices for shops.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.