Former_Member
Question for discussion:

Earlier this year we collaborated with the American Museum of Natural History here in NY (see: https://blog.etsy.com/en/2015/inspired-by-the-american-museum-of-natural-history/) and most recently with the Minneapolis Institute of Art. This has us wondering, what museum stores would you love to collaborate with?

If you haven't already signed up for our monthly wholesale newsletter, you can sign up here by hitting the "Subscribe" button: www.etsy.com/wholesale/intro#newsletter-signup
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Museum Stores

I would love to collaborate with a natural history museum or any museum for that matter! I love the annual Rijksmuseum contest using their collections. It would be great to be able to work with a collection first hand though. Fun, fun, fun!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

It was very interesting to work with large souvenir stores, support the idea of the Botanical Garden
0 Likes

The National Air and Space Museum and/or the National Museum of Natural History, both in Washington, DC.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have just joined up with Etsy Wholesale in November. I have yet to have any sales from participating in this and am hoping that reading up on all of Etsy's suggestions will help me to get 1 wholesale order a month.
I'm having trouble finding shops that are not already filled with products and worrying about why they would switch to a new brand.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

If would be opportunity for NON US sellers, so I think that would be interested collaborate with: Museum of Arts and Design, Museum of Art and Dolls, Museum of Fine Art in Boston or something similar.
0 Likes

I mean, you know, the Louvre , the Pompidou, and the Victoria & Albert Museum if we are dreaming outside of the US (even though I am in the US) would be so dreamy!

But here in the US, the MoMA, The Guggenheim, The Met and MAD and as a silkscreen printmaker - Of course the Andy Warhol Museum here in Pittsburgh would be an amazing amazing collaboration.

The public access studio where I learned to print works in conjunction with the Warhol, and some of the older squeegees that I used there were from the Factory days. eeeeeee!!
0 Likes
ScarvesByEllen
Conversation Maker

My fractal-based scarves are selling well at an art museum, and I think they would work at science museums as well. So any contemporary or traditional art museums, science or natural history museums.
0 Likes

The National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC. They just reopened their East Wing filled with modern art & designed by I.M. Pei.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.