Just applied for Etsy Wholesale this evening....

Can anyone share their struggles/successes with this? Interested to learn a bit more about sales, traffic, etc.
Thank you very much!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Just applied for Etsy Wholesale this evening....

There's not much information regarding traffic, unfortunately. I've had some sales (I think 27 in 2 years?) but nothing compared to external wholesale. I think EW has potential to be great but there are some major flaws with the program as it currently operates.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Lara! I think I'll sort of echo what KJ said - I'm not sure what's up with traffic on EW but it can be just as frustrating as waiting to get sales on regular Etsy. I definitely feel lost in a sea of shops. I'v been on here 1 year with 14 orders.

But I think the key is to not "wait" but go out and bring these wholesale buyers to your linesheet. I haven't quite figured this out yet, I gather it takes a ton of work and tenacity but it's the only way I think.

That said, once I do get an order it is just the easiest thing in the world to handle here on EW - I really appreciate what they've set up so far (with the exception of no shipping labels!).

Good luck to you!
0 Likes

Thank you so much to both of you for the info. I really appreciate it! :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.