Hi Everyone -

We are excited to let you know that we have launched the listing importer for Etsy Wholesale!

When you go to your linesheet manager, you will now see a link to “Import listings from your Etsy shop”, directly below the List a Product button. The importer will ask you to set a wholesale price for the items you want to bring over from your Etsy Shop. Once you set the percentage, you can select the active handmade listings to import. Any items which are currently expired or in draft mode will not appear.

We hope this makes setting up your linesheet much easier. Thank you for the great feedback and suggestions on this tool. Please let us know if you have any issues!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Etsy listing importer is now live!

Jump to solution
Hi Jeannette,

Thanks for posting those listing ids. They import just fine, but are perhaps too difficult to find. That "banana" listing is here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/wholesale/product/77980/1254827/ . It shows up on page 3 of the active products on your linesheet.

Note that imported products will appear at the end of Your Linesheet, so you have to go to a higher page number to find them. We will work on making this easier so that you don't lose track of what you just imported.

Please get back to me if you need any other help.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
doh, thanks so much spike!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'm having the same problem, unable to import listings. I don't see them in draft or active. Just the hang tight message. Does it take longer than a few minutes?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Laura,

Unfortunately your shop currency is not USD, so you can't use Etsy Wholesale right now. Sorry about that. We were supposed to wait list you until we have proper currency support.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Oh no! I can't list manually either? How long will it be before we can use EW if we're not in $US?

Will you let us know in the forums?

Thanks!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Laura -

We will post in the forums once we have a better idea of a timeline for when we will support currencies other than USD. Supporting additional currencies is very important to us and we apologize for the inconvenience!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I am in the UK and have sold wholesale here but listed the items in USD instead of GBP!

I am now wondering if, now that I have direct checkout, (thank you so much for that, feel like I've been waiting forever) can I do all my wholesale business in GBP or do I need to stick with USD for now?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Maggie - Unfortunately the introduction of currency support for direct checkout is independent from our ability to list wholesale products in anything other than USD. We are working on this!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you Sonia!
0 Likes
frighten
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
Sorry for bringing up this old thread, but is it still possible to import some of my retail listings to my wholesale linesheet or do I have to list them in wholesale manually now? I'm wondering if what I have to do now is copy the listings from my retail shop but change them to wholesale only now.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.