Hi Everyone -

We are excited to let you know that we have launched the listing importer for Etsy Wholesale!

When you go to your linesheet manager, you will now see a link to “Import listings from your Etsy shop”, directly below the List a Product button. The importer will ask you to set a wholesale price for the items you want to bring over from your Etsy Shop. Once you set the percentage, you can select the active handmade listings to import. Any items which are currently expired or in draft mode will not appear.

We hope this makes setting up your linesheet much easier. Thank you for the great feedback and suggestions on this tool. Please let us know if you have any issues!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Etsy listing importer is now live!

Jump to solution
Hello Stacie,

I cannot reproduce this bug. I am able to see your handmade listings in the importer. Can you please go to https://www.etsy.com/wholesale/listing-import?ref=your_catalog and try again? Thank you.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
SeaUrchinStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
This worked great going page-by-page (wouldn't import everything all at once.)

A nitpicky detail...the importer says "import ISTINGS from your etsy shop"
0 Likes
SeaUrchinStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Actually, I spoke too soon...although it said I was only importing 23 items at a time, it was actually importing everything and I now have multiples of all items and no easy way to get rid of them. I wish there was a "select all" at least on each page so I didn't have to tick off each item before deleting. A search field would also be great so I could figure out just how many copies of everything there are....and, a way to cancel out duplicates!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
YAY!! Thank you so much for prioritizing this.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
oh, thank you...I was just wondering how it would take me to go live importing listings one-by-one! I would also love to be able to have the listings as draft listings first, as I must change from euros to US dollars.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
All of my imported description text is lumped into one giant paragraph instead of separate paragraphs as I have it set up on Etsy. Any way to fix this?
0 Likes
littlelow
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Worked perfectly - lifesaver!! :) Thank you, thank you!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Just received my acceptance and sooo ready to get started, this feature will just get me there faster! I'm so stoked!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Sara Ardeleano from SeaUrchinStudio says:

Actually, I spoke too soon...although it said I was only importing 23 items at a time, it was actually importing everything and I now have multiples of all items and no easy way to get rid of them. I wish there was a "select all" at least on each page so I didn't have to tick off each item before deleting. A search field would also be great so I could figure out just how many copies of everything there are....and, a way to cancel out duplicates!

Hi Sara - In the Listing Manager, there is a way to toggle all listings (select all). If you select the toggle box to the right of the "Add to Collection" button, this will select all of the listings on that page of the listing manager. Then you can easily bulk delete.

I will look into the issue you experienced, as re-selecting the same listing to import should not create a duplicate, it should override the listing you already imported. Thanks for bringing this up.
0 Likes
reVetro
Post Crafter

Jump to solution
How do we know if our shop is live to buyers? I've not been able to figure that out yet. I don't want to publish my entire line sheet yet but only six items today...
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Tiano from reVetro says:

How do we know if our shop is live to buyers? I've not been able to figure that out yet. I don't want to publish my entire line sheet yet but only six items today...

Hi Tiano - When you are on your linesheet manager (https://www.etsy.com/wholesale/your/linesheet), you will see a big green button to "Publish your linesheet", in order to make the linesheet visible to buyers and add you to the vendor directory. If you want to hide the linesheet, select the "hide your linesheet" button at the top of the manager.

If you only want to publish some items, you can toggle other items and mark them as draft products. They will not appear in your linesheet.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
It seems everyone is able to use this feature no problem! I can't! I can select the items but it doesn't upload any of them, I have tried and tried. I have to list everything manually, any ideas?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello,
I've been trying to import my Etsy shop as well and to no avail. I've tried individually as well as the whole shop but it doesn't do anything. It says "be patient we are uploading" but doesn't actually do it. I left it open for 20 minutes and nothing changed when I tried to do shop. I also tried individual items and the same thing.
Please advise.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I haven't been able to import any listings. Tried with a couple items and individually and nothing has imported and receive the same message as noted above. Maybe a lil bug?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'm having the same problem! It keeps saying "Hang tight, we're uploading your listings" and nothing happens. Even when I try them individually....
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Same problem here.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Can't import listings either.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I also can't import anything - tried yesterday and just checked back but still nothing?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Helo all,

I made a bug and all of your imported products ended up as drafts. I am going through and fixing all of that. Every product imported between Friday Sep 13 and today Sep 16 ended up as a draft. I have marked all of those products active - but only imported draft products in that time frame. Sorry for the inconvenience.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you for the update!!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I just imported some products 30 minutes ago & I don't see them in my wholesale shop yet. I get the "hang tight" blurb, but nothing.....
0 Likes

Jump to solution
So wonderful, thank you!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
It's a day later and still nothing.....I uploaded well after Sep. 16 and the new items aren't in my shop yet.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Jeannette,

I can't find any record of failed listing imports for you. Can you please send me a listing ID or two to experiment with? Thanks.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thanks Spike, still nothing imported. Here's a couple listing ids: 163014547 + 163000532 that I was trying to import from my etsy shop to my wholesale shop. Thanks!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.