Applying for EW , ok to keep retail items too?

Aloha all ,
I'll be submitting an applaction to EW for wholesale on certain items . I've dyed the large veils for dancers for 17 years , but I'd like to keep the veils listed in the store for now ( wholesale on veils was mostly discontinued ) .

I'd want to offer wholesale on the accessory silk scarves and fill every boutique near an ocean resort . I'm collecting initial photos of the scarves to create a line sheet .

Can we as artists request for a buyer who can move the goods and handle volume / profit ?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Applying for EW , ok to keep retail items too?

Are buyers part of this EW forum too ?
0 Likes

Hi Jesennia- The Etsy Wholesale platform is similar to the retail side of Etsy, in that the wholesale buyers initiate an order/conversation with the seller. Sellers are not able to search EW for buyers. But, you can get in touch with buyers that you find outside of EW that meet the criteria you are looking for, and send them a guest pass to your linesheet.
0 Likes

I was just accepted for EW. But now I need to try to figure things out. I'm not sure about things yet as I find it confusing. (it doesn't take much).
0 Likes

Congrats Sue!

You may have already received this link, but here are the EW Help Pages:

https://www.etsy.com/help/article/52528639707?query=wholesale&page=1

If you have any questions at all...just post in this team or on the EW Facebook page and there will always be someone that is happy to help.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.