Former_Member
Hi everyone!

We hope you all had a great holiday season and are excited to get back into the swing of things. To help motivate you as you dive back in, we’re kicking off 2016 with Mini Open Call: a new, monthly program in which Etsy Wholesale designers have the chance to pitch their lines to some of the best and brightest retailers in our community. Each month, we'll put the spotlight on a different retailer and let you know what they are on the hunt for. At the end of the month, our featured retailer will pick a winner that we’ll announce here.

This month's retailer is John Frechette of Jackson Hole, WY-based boutiques, MADE and Mountain Dandy and he’s on the hunt for men's gift items. Learn more about how to pitch your line here: http://etsywholesale.tumblr.com/post/136623877405/mini-open-call-mountain-dandy

If you know of any sellers you think would be perfect for Mountain Dandy, feel free to tag them in a comment on our Instagram post! www.instagram.com/p/BAITOAOrVvs/?taken-by=etsywholesale

John also kicks off our new monthly Seller Handbook series, Mind of a Wholesale Buyer, by sharing ways to prepare for key buying periods in the wholesale calendar. We’ll be covering different topics monthly, so if there’s anything in particular you’d love to learn more about, be sure to leave a comment below.

You can find the Seller Handbook article here: https://www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/planning-for-the-wholesale-buying/37351657368

Hope this helps get your new year off to a great start!

Best,
Michelle

Re: Announcement: Mini Open Call

I just read with interest about the new etsy shop at Macy's. Is this something we can pitch for as well? It seems that a team of Macy's buyers selected the etsy sellers. But I would like my interest in this noted and feel the influx of tourists would be drawn to my NYC themed art.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yay for dskidesign! I knew as soon as I saw those books - they're so special. Congratulations!
0 Likes

I agree with Gwen. Is there a way that the Etsy Wholesalers can pitch to these retailers who spin out Pop Up Stores? How about West Elm/ Would love more info!
0 Likes

Such a great idea, I love it! Thank you so much :)
www.soulpaperart.com
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.