Former_Member
Welcome! This is such a wonderful group of shops, I wanted to take a minute to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this team!

My shop is Simply Spindle - I am Elizabeth Spindle - a wife, mother and designer. All of my items are handmade by me.

I would love to know who some of you are, where you are from, what your shop specializes in, and any other info you want to share with the team!

Talk to you all soon :)

Elizabeth - Team Captain

Re: WELCOME TO THE TEAM ! Introduce yourself, say HI

Hello! I just opened a shop selling kids' and teens' daily and weekly planner printables. Thanks for welcoming me to the board!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hello, my name is Jacqueline and I am the proud mom of two amazing sons, ages 14 and 15 1/2. It's been a joy to serve as their mom and to see them grow and develop over the years into young men. They inspire me everyday to be the best mom and the best person I can be! Thanks to God's blessing and my sons' support, I am also the Founder and CEO of Divine Beginnings, LLC - a Christian boutique for kids. God revealed to me the name Divine Beginnings more than 15 years ago while rocking my first born son to sleep in the wee hours of the morning! Although the vision wasn't clear at the time, I held on to my dream and just three years ago took a leap of faith and launched my business. I wanted to reach out to Christians, like myself, who desired religious and spiritual-oriented products and services geared specifically to children. I'm so happy I did, and I love being a "momprenuer". I invite you to visit my etsy store and website at www.divinebeginnings.com to see our product offerings - and encourage you to bless a child in your life with some unique Christian gifts.
0 Likes

Hello, my name is Jacqueline and I am the proud mom of two amazing sons, ages 14 and 15 1/2. It's been a joy to serve as their mom and to see them grow and develop over the years into young men. They inspire me everyday to be the best mom and the best person I can be! Thanks to God's blessing and my sons' support, I am also the Founder and CEO of Divine Beginnings, LLC - a Christian boutique for kids. God revealed to me the name Divine Beginnings more than 15 years ago while rocking my first born son to sleep in the wee hours of the morning! Although the vision wasn't clear at the time, I held on to my dream and just three years ago took a leap of faith and launched my business. I wanted to reach out to Christians, like myself, who desired religious and spiritual-oriented products and services geared specifically to children. I'm so happy I did, and I love being a "momprenuer". I invite you to visit my etsy store and website at www.divinebeginnings.com to see our product offerings - and encourage you to bless a child in your life with some unique Christian gifts.
0 Likes
RUtutuBallet
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, my name is Maria =) I sew professional ballet tutus, ballet theatrical costumes for children, and skirts for dancing. my profession is a fashion designer and tailor

https://www.etsy.com/listing/669880445/professional-rehearsal-ballet-tutu?ref=shop_home_active_3&crt...
0 Likes

Hello 

My name is Lina and i am making crochet teething necklaces for moms and their babies. Somehow i believe that it  can become a great gift for baby shower or for new born and feeding can be much easier with my products. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThreadBallStories

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.