Former_Member
This thread is for new members to say a few words about themselves, their interests and their shops. Please do not create additional threads for this purpose; introduce yourselves here.
As a new captain, I will make the first post.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

Jump to solution
Hi my name is Vila you pronounce it like Vyla!
Im excited to be on Etsy, although I dont like being new.
I love my new Idea "wood works" which Im also trying to market in the real world.
It has taught me discipline in a lot of ways!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
hello, I'm new to the team. I love making lots of different things, which all comes under the large umbrella of fabric, paint (and dye) and yarn. I hand dye fabric and thread, paint canvases, knit and more. I like the community spirit on Etsy.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi everyone,

I'm Del and I love making bridal and events accessories.

Touch of Elegance by Del lovingly creates heirloom quality bridal and events accessories that you will treasure forever...
Bespoke orders on fabric and brooch bouquets, garters, sashes, hair clips, headbands, shoe clips, corsages, boutonnieres, ring bearer pillows, flower girl baskets, money card boxes, guest books and pens sets, etc...
Designed and handmade in Canada and shipped worldwide...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TouchOfEleganceByDel?ref=si_shop

Check out my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Touch-of-Elegance-by-Del/273632609418388

Love,
Del
Touch of Elegance by Del
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I live on a beautiful, but windy little Island - the Isle of Man, in the middle of the Irish sea. Apart from spending time with my beautiful family and friends, taking lovely walks, through the countryside, across beaches, up hills and along the rivers and glens, there is nothing I enjoy more than creating unique art and crafts, in my art studio!

Please take a look at my work and see what you think for yourself!

www.etsy.com/shop/myartcreations

thanks!

Kate
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi there, I just recently opened my new shop www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalNeroArt .. Many years back I had a Great shop here on etsy, and am absolutely excited to be back.. My love includes paint and canvas.. I recently have been expanding my horizons with mixed media, which I'm loving... lol.. If you get a chance check it out, thanks and have a Super Great and Creative Day!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi, I am "Gramma" from GrammasTreasures.etsy.com. We all love to explore our elders homes and "attics" looking for forgotten treasures. That is the idea behind my store. I carry brand new items, supplies, multiple fabric panels, and some vintage items. GrammasTreasure is a little store now, but it is slowly growing. As an "attempting to retire from the workforce grandmother" I feel the pull of moving unto a new adventure against the security of now. I look forward to being a member of this group, meeting new entrepreneurs and hopefully receiving some sales advice, leading to sales.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi, I'm lynn from lynnraedesigns.
I live here in the northwest corner of Arkansas in the Ozarks, I love it here, so green and beautiful!
I love making wedding gowns and groom tuxs wine bottle covers. It's a thrill, especially making the dresses! I also enjoy making jewelry, quilts and painting.
I look forward being a member of your team!
0 Likes
AbstractWord
Registered Buyer

Jump to solution
Hello! I am Vania from Bulgaria. I am a mother, painter and a fire dancer.
Good luck to everyone! Love and Light!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello, my name is Anja and I didn't know I had an iota of creativity in me until my sister got married. Ever since I've been working with boxes and creating unique gift boxes or storage solutions. I just started selling on Etsy but have been a buyer for a while.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello!
My name is Arna I am an Australian artist and Mother of eight beautiful children. I have recently completed a series of works that centre on the theme of Kundalini awakening. It has taken me many years to build my sense of worth as a woman in this world, painting, tantric yoga and writing have been some of the ways I have awakened the energy of woman and life in me . I thought you might enjoy the art of kundalini.
Wishing you peace,
Arna
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello, my name is Cheri and I love to craft cloth dolls. I specialize in selling and creating one of a kind cloth art dolls which are based on a passion and appreciation for art and dolls alike.

I also love to draw and paint as well, as I also specialize in drawing cartoons and graphic designs.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Good afternoon. I just joined this team.

These days, I am fortunate enough to be able to spend my days being creative. Today I am putting on a warp and have a watercolor on the easel. Yesterday, I explored some new recipes and worked in the garden. Life is good. Am looking forward to seeing the creative works of the other folks on this team. I do make treasuries for other teams I am on, and hope to do so here, as well. It is fun to promote fellow artists!

Here is the link to my Etsy shop. Hope you will visit
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OvenbirdStudios?ref=si_shop

Cheers!

Mary
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi all! I just realized I did not introduce myself, so I'll like to do that now. :) My name is Aura, I'm from Romania; (yes, Dracula's county ;). I love to make jewelry off all kinds, I'm very passionate about it and love all that has to do with beads. It's a world full of possibilities out there waiting to be discovered. I'm happy to be part of this team so far and glad to meet you all. Wishing you lots of success. Aura ♥

PS: Feel free to visit my shop anytime: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasJewelryShop?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi I'm Maria, I make dog accessories and knit/crochet women tops, feel free to look : )
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Mopsology
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi everyone, I'm Elaine from Copper Creations, thank you for letting me join the team; I look forward to sharing and chatting with everyone.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi All
Im Olga B from Poland.

I design and create jewelry, take a look! Welcome!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlobeDesignsbyOlgaB
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I am a 49 year old disabled USAF veteran and self-taught artist of Native American-style bead work and wall-hangings.

I will also sometimes find items in a thrift store and decorate them with beadwork or use them in some way in an art piece.

I pride myself in quality work and craftsmanship.

I am new to Etsy.com.

0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi, I'm Morf, and I'm a designer and illustrator.

I recently opened my own Etsy shop to share a passion of my life: artisan crafts. I make original handmade jewelry, Steampunk, Vintage, Sci fi / Hi tech, Dark, Fantasy and Kawaii style.

I add new items in my store every now and then, so feel free to follow my creations. =)

My goal is to keep creating as imagination is limitless, and to provide people with some unique handmade items I made with a lot of love!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello I'm Dj, I am new to Etsy and this team. I have been working with Bamboo and rattan for a few years now and I absolutely love it. I spend 6 months working and 6 months travelling to countries where bamboo is abundant and learning further techniques from the local bamboo craftsmen. So far I have been fortunate enough to learn from highly talented people from Costa Rica, India and Bali and who knows where my next adventure will take me. I wish to continue this for as long as I can.
So far I am making bamboo speakers for iPhone, jewellery boxes, Candle holders and flower vases, but I plan to design and make much more.
Here is my shop...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BambooStyle?ref=pr_shop_more
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi, my name is Danni and I live near Washington, D.C. I've been cross stitching for over 30 years and selling my creations to friends, family, and craft fair patrons. I'm a frequent attender of craft fairs because I love to see all the handmade items and, of course, these days I browse Etsy for the same reason. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Salve mi chiamo Ilaria ho 24 anni e frequento l'accademia di Design del Gioiello..ho sempre amato l'artigianato e le arti creative ho da poco aperto il portale etsy.
Buona serata e grazie per avermi aggiunta qui il mio
Negozio

http://www.etsy.com/it/shop/MonPetitCheriIlaria?ref=af_shop_favshop
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi!
My name is Nataly and I try to find myself in the world of an independent design!
I make seed bead jewelry/ Also now I am working at my first clothes collection.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello!

I'm schooled bookbinder who is from many experiments in work, wishes to create personal recognizable style - start to create unique extraordinary books. Many hours are spend on experiments with new work techniques in wish to customers be more then satisfied with quality and products look.

When look forward, can freely be proud on hundreds books what become to perfection and now flourish homes of people who know to appreciate this forgotten art. One part of my products are available in Etsy shop for international customers...
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello there all you talented people!

I'm in my last year of the Jewellery Arts program at George Brown college in Toronto. I work in sterling, gold and love to add colour to jewelry with gemstones. My favourite thing to do though is probably carving wax, that I can then cast in silver. It's nice to be here!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi everyone!

I'm Anna and although I've had an Etsy account for ages, I haven't really got into it properly. I'm trying to change that now and hope to become an active member of the Etsy community.

I'm a fine jeweller and goldsmith mainly working to order on bespoke commissions.

Following my successful Kickstarter campaign, I'm also in the process of redesigning my website to feature more of my bespoke work.

I hope you like my jewellery.

Anna x
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.