need advice for shop

Need advice???...rate my shop and let me know how to improve it.. Thanks
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: need advice for shop

Hi Marjorie,

Photos- brighter, sharper and more of them.

I don't see sizes listed in every description.

Thorvald Marthinsen Norway- so the spoon is from Norway? Is it a popular company, where did you find it?

Aha, I see you talk about heirloom spoons, maybe those passed down through a family. Can you include more of this in your descriptions? How old would each spoon be, if you're able to place the age.

Policies- need to fill out.

Can you talk more about how you find the spoons and what you look for, without giving away your best spots?

Your banner/shop title- I don't see a connection between your shop name and what you sell. Angel Monster sounds like something from Lady Gaga, haha! Could you put a few words about what you sell in your shop title and have a banner that reflects your rings better? They are older, from the 18 and 1900s and your picture is very modern. The banner looks to be a digital drawing- is it yours?

You offer gift boxes for each piece- can you use the last photo to show the rings in them? I love to see nice packaging- it's something special for me. People looking for gifts would like to see what it will look like, too.

Hope this helps, much success. **sales dust**
-Svet
0 Likes

Re: need advice for shop

My shop name came from a childhood nickname.. thanks for the advice... ..
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.