Former_Member
Not applicable

Where do you advertise your shop?

Hello everyone! Im trying to do more SEO and advertising. Wondering where you advertise for your shop and what you have found to work/not work. Thanks!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Where do you advertise your shop?

I do WeddingWire off and on, and Facebook occasionally. I mostly advertise for repeat customers. Like a discount code on a future purchase that goes on my shipment business card. And one for them to share with friends for new customers. I include a free polishing cloth with sterling framed items. I use a monogrammed box and organza gift bag so that they don't have to purchase anything (other than a card) to give the gift.

I learned my target audience is the wedding industry, so if I decide to do anything at all, I focus on that. Like local wedding shows.

I just looked in your shop and realized that you are also in that industry. lol I love your items. Your shop is like a One-Stop-Shop for wedding needs. Maybe try to find, or offer, one thing that will let you stand out from all the others.

I wish you the best. :)
Keri
0 Likes

I never advertise anywhere, nor use social media, nor etsy ads etc.
Every sale ive had has come through people finding my etsy shop themselves.
Not much help to you that, but just wanted to say you can get a few sales on etsy alone. I'd love to reach out more & advertise etc, but because im sick i have looooong periods of closure, but when im not sick i average a sale a day.
I get a lot of views from Pinterest - i don't use it but seems others have pinned my stuff there, so maybe try that?
& i know a lady on etsy who gets all of her sales from facebook & uses etsy just as a till kind of thing.
: )
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you ladies so much! Yes i am in the wedding industry haha. Much appreciated feedback:)
0 Likes

facebook, instagram, twitter, stumbleupon, polyvore, google ads, google plus, etsy ads, weheartit, wanelo, keep.com, pinterest, tumblr, put all of the links above in my email signature (so for repeat customer contacts). Since I focus on Vintage Jewelry and Fashion and Vanity items, I try to promote where I can to show my wears to the right demographics. I mostly have people who collect jewelry, and who enjoy vintage fashion follow our shop on social media.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Advertising is just a little part of my efforts to win customers. I'm focusing mainly on improving my skills and the best service I can afford , :)
0 Likes

While I've yet to use any form of paid advertising, I currently connect on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I am also working on finishing up my stand alone website. My shop is more of a hobby for me at this time, so keeping up with much more than that would be too much for me, personally. Social media is a wonderful and free way to get your name out there, though, it does take time.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Facebook, and Instagram!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Instagram brings me in the most customers. But, I also use Facebook & Pinterest.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I´m on Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I mostly use facebook, groups, networking pages etc, and occasionally twitter, but I am not really a huge twitter fan, I would like to also get some leaflets and hand them out, right now I am on a bit of a tight budget with christmas just around the corner, but hopefully in the new year I will look into doing that :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.