Thoughts on a custom wood engraving?

Thoughts on this listing?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/99773100/custom-wood-engraving

I wanted to show the preliminary sketch juxtaposed with the actual finished product---so that the buyer can see that the proof image they receive is going to look pretty much exactly like what they get. But is the simple black line drawing on the white background too plain, or boring etc?

I just added a picture of some more 'options' for engravings that can be added to the cutting boards...they have the same black line on white background....good or no good?

I was thinking to get some scrap wood and actually engrave a few or all of these 'options' and take pics...but is that even necessary? Any thoughts?

Thanks =D
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Thoughts on a custom wood engraving?

If I'm reading this right, this is an add-on meaning you must purchase another item first. That is against the TOU.

If I'm wrong and this is an item by itself, I would show a finished piece first not the drawing.
0 Likes

Re: Thoughts on a custom wood engraving?

Amie is right about listing add-ons as being against the TOU. However, you can make listings for each board with a customized option or you could put the information at the bottom of each listing and tell people to contact you for that option.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.