Star Seller caution

Jump to solution

I received a message from someone who was confused about how to use an Etsy Gift Card. They were also confused by the message system because they messaged me twice with the same question. I didn't think anything about it, but I only responded to one of their questions. Even though the other message was a duplicate, my non-response killed my response time for the Star Seller dashboard.

Yet another example of how stupid this program is. I finally made it for October only to jinx my chances for November, my BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR. There should be a way to fix this.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller caution

Jump to solution

You can fix that by marking it spam and deleting the message you didn't respond to.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Jump to solution

You can fix that by marking it spam and deleting the message you didn't respond to.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

What happens to any other messages from that customer once you mark her ass spam? Wouldn't all of her messages then go into the spam folder from then on? for example, if she wants to purchase from you again in the future, and has another question about y our product, wouldn't her message then go to spam and you wouldn't see it, therefore losing out on a sale and having a ticked off customer for not responding to her?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, thanks. I realized that that might work and it did. thanks

0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.