Former_Member
Not applicable

Selling Advice

I am new on Etsy and not sure how I can get more people to look at my page. Is my price an ok price? Do my pictures look ok?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Selling Advice

Welcome! It's looking good. Keep it up. Fill out your shop policies as well. And I see you already have facebook likes. Good luck! Check out the other teams too.
0 Likes

You just opened and only have one item! Keep listing until you have at least one full page, then keep listing. It is hard to get views or sales without inventory in your shop. The one product you do have the photo looks great!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome to Etsy!

I'd brighten up your picture a bit - but it's really good overall! The biggest thing you need to do is add more items and create a banner/avatar and yes... definitely fill out your policy page (which will change and evolve over time as well).

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

wow! such quick posts! thank you for the advice!!
0 Likes

Alona is right. And too, you might consider in your listing the dimensions of the wreath. Great pictures for images but I think the circumference of your wreath(s) would be needed for shoppers doors. Does it really cost $15.00 to ship one? If your wreaths are relatively standard size than select std. boxes and get an exact postal rate to use. Don't want to overwhelm you ....go for (20) shoot for (40) in your inventory. Alona has given you good advice. I see you love your work as a florist. It shows in this one wreath. Let there be more! Best to you.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

You need a banner, And alot more items when I first started on here I was a bit overwhelmed on what to do next I went and bought a book and looked up every article I could fing on Etsy and made an outline and a todo list .
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

It'll be worth have a read through the sellers handbook if you haven't already: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/the-seller-handbook/

Lots of hints and tips to help you on your way!

: )
0 Likes

Start with making a shop (banner, avatar, inventory).

Then work on how to be found.
An example: the title of your only item so far won't work well in search, since the most important search word (wreath) is at the end. You want that to be one of the first words.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yes, add more inventory. This is the perfect time of year to showcase wreaths. Make sure that you're adding the dimensions to your info and provide each listing with various angles of the wreath.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.