beachglassshop
Inspiration Seeker

Pricing Variation

Is there a member who could help me with "pricing variation". I have researched for a few hours and cannot understand what I am doing wrong!

In a nutshell:

One Listing - Price is $36.00

three different color options listed as:

a
b
c

Would like to offer the buyer an option of sterling or silver plated necklace which would be my second option

16" sterling necklace $48.00
18" sterling necklace $48.00

When I enter the information, I receive an error message that states "only alphanumeric number allowed", which does not include the dollar sign ($) or a plus mark (+) next to the base price.

I apologize if I am in the wrong forum for this question, however any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Pricing Variation

Unfortunately, you can only adjust the prices in the first variation and not the second.

So, what you would want to do is list all the prices and differences in your first variation drop down menus. Hope that helps!

0 Likes

Put the options that will make a price difference in the first set of variations. For your second set of variations, put in options that won't change the price.

I'm not sure I entirely understood the question, but this might help.
0 Likes
beachglassshop
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for your response - I was confused as far as the pricing options going in the first variation, however you cleared it up!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.