My shops really gone under and I don’t know how to get back up.

I’m 15 and I’ve had my Etsy shop for 3 years now ( dad helps with finances), I’ve got 36 reviews and around 3 one stars from when my post office completely fell apart economically speaking and so many packages were not sent out, I’ve sold so many packages 209 but only 36 reviews and due to those negatives my shops been dropped all the way too 2 stars and I have no idea what too do because no one will want to purchase anything with such low scoring, when the 3 or 4 negative reviews came through, I had already refunded them and emailed them about the situation yet, they continued with the review and proceeded to refer to me as a scammer wich I’m far from I’m just trying my best to earn some money I’ve had around 6 people message me those were the people whose packages managed to arrive and they were very pleased with the product but didn’t review, then I placed my shop on holiday for around a month because it was stressing me out seeing the reviews damaging all I’ve worked for. I understand the customer has a right to review but out of 30 5 star reviews 6 of them ruin my work of 3 years, please someone offer advice on how to bounce back. I’m ready to start working with resin again I just need to try to get clients. Thanks for any advice

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
2 Replies

Re: My shops really gone under and I don’t know how to get back up.

Hello, even if you do your job to the best of your ability, there will definitely be negative comments. Don't worry too much about the comments. You should try to improve your products further. As long as you receive good comments, bad comments will not matter.

1 Like

Re: My shops really gone under and I don’t know how to get back up.

Thank you so much I’ll keep my shop up and see if there is any chance of anyone purchasing xx

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.