More Ways to Shop section on front page

I posted this in the business topics also, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed that there is a categories link under the "More Ways To Shop" section on the front page. Has this always been there, or did they add it recently. When I click on the link it gives so many options for so many categories. If it has always been there, then I must be living under a rock. lol I will definitely be utilizing this for shopping in the future.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: More Ways to Shop section on front page

My front page doesn't have it. Etsy is always changing things up to see what works best. I hope they keep it your way, more categories would be nice :)
0 Likes

Ah ok. Maybe that is why nobody is responding to my post in the forum. I hope everyone gets to see it soon. It is pretty cool. It has all the categories as clickable links, then a bunch of subcategories under each category.
0 Likes

All the catagories used to show on the front page. It was wonderful...they're experimenting with where to put it. Most recently it can be found hiding under "more ways to shop". It's such a useful guide. I don't know why it should be hidden. Makes me sad. It's the only way a lot of catagories have exposure, including mine, ceramics and pottery.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.