Former_Member
Not applicable

I need advice, please!

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to understand the etsy's mysteries, about SEO, sales, improvements... please, if anyone can give me a piece of advice in how to improve my shop, would be nice! I'm not a native english speaker, maybe my texts could use more work, i don't know. I have views and favs, but no much sales, and its driving me crazy!
Thank you
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: I need advice, please!

Hi! Sometimes with customers I think having endless combinations is too confusing. I sometimes do this myself. I have to remember that the customer needs to basically say yes or no. I would have no idea about all the combinations.

While I think your technical language like "UV ink" seems good I don't know what it is or if I should care about it. Does it matter? I'm thinking that it won't fade but that is only important for my keepsake album.

Your title saying laser cut wedding invitations may be limiting your audience. Do I know if I want to get laser cut invitations? Maybe. Are there more descriptive terms?

They are very reasonably priced when I looked up other wedding invitations. Maybe there you can promote that? The highest quality and wouldn't break your budget?

I hope you do very well, they are lovely and elegant. Best of Luck! Kristin
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: I need advice, please!

Hi Kristin! Thank you for your advice, I'll definitely do some adjustments.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.