How to increase shop scalability

Hi people! 
Am Angelo, after I focused all my energy to find a product that could give something to a certain community/niche, I open my first Etsy Shop.
Am doin great I think, after 3-4 days, I got my first sell!
I upload over 40 products, used Etsy Ad (1$ p/Day) and I created my IG Page, uploading the same picture as the etsy product have and contacting possible customer to tell them about what I can offer and my discount code.
I mean, its okay..But will it grow through the days, weeks and months?
I cant always look for customers contacting them on IG as I did for my first sell, I wanna know if after few weeks or months your products get more and more popular, even without Etsy Ads.
I am new into this, but I tried other business model before, but I dont really know if Etsy really helps you get your items sold.
Can you illuminate me?
Let me know your experience, tell me how it started and how you put scalability into your business model.
My product are 20% OFF for the cyber2022, my product are smooth and clean, everyone could say they like it (I think, I tried to diversificate as much as possible), I put Discountcode after someone put a product in the Cart, and even after they buy.
Am creating at least 3-4 products per day and publishing them on Etsy and IG, with hashtag and stuff like that.
Am open to everything! Let me know!

- Angelo

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.