Former_Member
Not applicable

How many views do you get in a day?

I notice that I don't get much traffic in my shop... I want to say I get from 0-3 or 4 at the most on some days. Am I just not tagging all the right words? Am I at the bottom of the barrel? How do I get more people to see my stuff? or is this about average?

How many views do you get in a day?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
70 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: How many views do you get in a day?

VERY good question! At the moment I'm getting between 3 and 10 and maybe 20 if I spend a lot of time chatting in the forums.

I would love more views too!
0 Likes

I usually get around 30ish+ a day.
I have gotten a lot more since I have changed a lot of my pictures and took better ones and changed up a lot of my tags and changed titles and all of that.
0 Likes

I usually get 40-50, as low as 10ish if I haven't listed for a while and I think my highest is about 100. I tweak my tags sometimes and take part in BNR's/BNS's & that usually helps.
0 Likes

I get on average 50 views a day, and exactly 10% of those are favorites (literally exactly. One day I got 70 views, and 7 favorites, another day I had 53 views, 5 favorites, etc etc).
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Cynthia- I would try changing titles and tags. I noticed that none of your photos have the word photo, photograph, fine art photograph, etc. in the titles. Try to think like a buyer- what will they search to find you? If I was buying I would type something like "Photograph of flowers" to find you or "nature photography" or "garden photo" etc. The first words of your title have the most importance in search, so make sure you start your titles with keywords that people search.
Also- look at other shops that are successful and that have similar art to yours to see what titles and tags are working for them.
Hope that helps!
0 Likes

I get between 70 - 100.. I am on a lot of treasury teams, which I think helps get views, I twitter, and use stumble upon..
and post in the threads...
I think it is important to promote, promote, promote!
0 Likes

I get between 80 and 140, lately it has been over 100 steadily, hopefully holiday shoppers are cruising around, just recently made my 100th sale...yippee!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

I was absolutely immersed in looking at stats, and neglected crafting, so now I really have no clue about my daily views
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Another great tip is to look at your shop stats to see how people are finding you. If there is a keyword you are using that is higher up than others consider using that for more of your listings (of course, ONLY if it pertains to that listing). I find it helpful to see how people are coming to my shop - that way, you can either focus more on the successes to increase traffic that way - or, you can focus on the less successful and make it stronger.
0 Likes

I usually get between 100 and 200, but it's been steadily climbing. Yesterday I got over 400! :D
1 Like

Usually between 120 and 200 for me. I've been up to 1800 when an item was in the Etsy finds email...that was SO exciting! :o)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

from 80 to over 100 -- depends if I list GMJ
0 Likes

are you promoting your shop elsewhere? i get several hundred views a day on average with many days being higher and some a bit lower--i posted a thread earlier today about sellers getting thousands and tens of thousands of views a day and feeling like a slacker myself....;-)

if no one is looking it's because they don't know you're there/here. just because you post it doesn't mean they will come and view or come and buy. you need to make yourself more visible and there's tons of information in threads here to help you do that....
0 Likes

I just peeked at your shop, and your photographs are beautiful! I noticed that the word photo or photograph isn't used very much in your titles or tags. "Nature photography" might be a good phrase to use. Try to be specific and think like the buyer looking for your items...what words would they use to search?

Anyways, just my 2 cents...hope that helps. :o)
0 Likes

I average around 50 a day. Is up a little more now that people seem to be shopping more. Have a few favorites a day. I do a lot of treasuries and promoting and the days I am in treasuries the views are higher.

I agree with what was mentioned before. They aren't finding you because your titles do not say they are photos. Customers are going to search by the word photos so you need to have that right at the beginning of your title. Try changing your titles and see if that helps. Also, one thing I have learned is you need to promote, promote, promote. :)
0 Likes

Sorry about my bad grammar...cut, paste, then READ. lol ;o)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Since I set up my titles and tags after Relevancy search was introduced, about 500-550 / day (before that I got about 300)
0 Likes

Ok, Daria, what in the world are you doing that you get that many views??!! Please share your tricks!

Here's hoping we all have views like Daria, my new role model!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Usually between 90 and 130. I'm working in new stuff and waiting for the 1st sale!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I had a whopping 450 views yesterday, but I generally get between 150 and 200. I'm beginning to see how the social part of Etsy works. Now the trick is getting that 1 view that turns into the sale.
0 Likes

I average about 150-200ish. Being a costumer, I was overwhelmed by the traffic from Halloween (800-1200 a day) but now we are back to normal.

0 Likes

I average just under 100 per day - some more some less. About 1/3 are shop views and 2/3 are listing views. My favorites average about 10% of the views. I've been selling on Etsy for just over 4 months and in a tough category. I feel good about it but have no idea if I'm low or high compared to others. Each Category of goods and each shop is so different.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Cynthia,
When you say views, you are talking about shop views, right? I am trying to make sure I understand how to read the new shop stats. So, I get around 10 shop views a day, 564 shop views in the last month. That's with a lot of adding new items, renewing, posting on the team forums. Before that my views were more like 5 a day.

But there are quite a few more listing views. So, if I understand it right, Etsy counts the number of people who come to the shop = shop views, then they count the number of listings, total, that people look at while they are there. Is that right? So I'm in the same boat as you
0 Likes

I get between 1 and 25 each day
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.