Former_Member
Our 10 week Holiday Boot Camp program to get your shop ready for the holidays is almost upon us!

Post here if you are looking for a buddy to pair up with to keep you motivated and get feedback about your shop updates. Post what kind of buddy you would most like to partner with and reach out to any other posters who fit your needs. Are you looking for an artists or curator who sells similar items or maybe your looking for someone nearby so you can meet in person to brainstorm.

Look for more updates in the Seller Handbook later today
http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/the-seller-handbook/
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Holiday Boot Camp Buddy!

Jump to solution
I would love to budy up! I'm opening my second & third Etsy sites (1 with vintage patterns, the 2nd with vintage goodies) & would love to connect with somebody. I live in the Grand rapids, Michigan area & managed big box retailers with annual sales of over 22million, so I have a lot of 'box' retailing that can be used in a smaller scale :-) I'm now duing Etsy full-time due to my health & would love to pair up with a buddy that can give honest feedback, motivation and brainstorming. I'm thrilled to celebrate my first Etsy Christmas season (not to mention I'll have the ability to SLEEP this year!) and am working on my new life goal of designing needlework patterns including crossstitch, quilting, knitting, etc. while also running my Etsy businesses (yes, I run on high octain fuel & only do my best when working in 10 different directions!) Convo me if interested!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Looking for a buddy too! I sell handknitted items. I didn't have a lot of luck last holiday season but am in the middle of a shop redo and am ready to go. Someone who would be willing to critique my shop and possibly cross promote would be welcome :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Oh my goodness this sounds amazing!

It's my first holiday season doing ANYTHING like this, and building things from the ground up at times is a bit confusing. I could use someone to help critic my listings and also would love to joint promote our shops with one another! (Favoriting items.....promoting through feeds, face book shops, twitter...whatever).

If someone is interested please send me a message!! :)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Seeking a Boot Camp Buddy!

This is my second Etsy holiday season and I am excited for year #2. I've learned a lot in the past year and would love to swap ideas, shop critiques and Etsy fail and success stories with other motivated sellers.

Drop me a line if you would like to buddy-up for a great holiday season on Etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'll happily take more than one buddy and I don't care where you live either :) Pick me!
Pick me!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Make sure to convo other shops on the list to get your buddy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Looking for an Etsy buddy!

I am happy to help by offering ideas, advice and most importantly, friendly support :) I've been on Etsy for a while, but I've open my (basically second) shop this August. It will be my first holiday season!
I don't care where you live either ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello there buddies! :)

It's my 2nd year with the Boot Camp and I'm super eager to start and make most of it.

I'm looking for a buddy who wants to squeeze this Boot Camp to the last single drop of possibilities, just as I do! Please convo me if you're in for it :3
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I have been loking for a buddy here but because of some health issues I have to have a break (please, if you have some questions, send me a convo before friday!)

Vacation start on friday 5th of october:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CaritasColorSpace
0 Likes

Jump to solution
looking for a buddy. most of my sales are for custom orders so i would love to work with someone who can offer advice, guidance, and wisdom on how to handle custom sales. this will be my first holiday season on etsy. location not important.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I am looking for a buddy to keep me focused and on track. I've been
with Etsy a few years. This time I need a buddy who is willing to make a commitment, and I shall return that commitment. I'm scheduled for a couple of craft fairs also. Please help me make Etsy my livelihood!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'd like a buddy that sells similiar items to me. This would be bottle cap/domino jewelry and hair accessories. I'd also like anybody that sells vintage inspired pieces
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I would like a buddy with more experience who understands the difficulties of juggling a full time job while trying to grow a shop. I am very motivated to produce and sell this holiday season, I'm just needing help with direction and organization. I promise to be a motivational and helpful buddy, should anyone care to choose me!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
This year I am taking a more serious look at growing GloryGift as a business. I am looking for someone with similar craft. My shop has been open since Nov, 2010. This is my third holiday season. I will be honest, challenging and open to change with a good portion of humor and spirt :). The season is projected as A GREAT one!!*

What I've got to offer:
- I spend much time promoting and curated new ideas and lines.
- I will be timely in communications.
- Honesty is the best policy!~ Hands down...
- Analyzing, current, artsy approach.
- I am a hopeless optimistic individual.

What I'm looking for in a buddy (keeping it simple) :
- Brainstorming sessions---
- {Excels in creativity}
- A Promoter.
- Another jewelry artist.

Here is my shop for a moment to gander:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GloryGift?ref=si_shop
0 Likes

Jump to solution
This year I would really like to focus on the Holidays. I'm finally in a good position, pages one or two .It took me a long time to figure it out. Lots of views and favorites, not many sales:(
I'm a full time Etsy member.
I'd love a buddy with the same focus as myself.
If I can find a buddy that can help me to actually receive sales. I will help them in any way I can. It will be nice to bounce ideas off of each other.
I'm ready to get started!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I found a buddy...maybe 2 which should be fun and maybe I'll get more done.

There seems to be a lot of interest in having buddies but have YOU contacted anyone? Don't wait to be asked. Do it!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hey, i am new to etsy as of april and would love some advise from a more experienced etsy seller. Preferably in fashion like myself. London based would be amazing maybe we could do some fairs together?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hey everyone! I'm still looking for a buddy. I have had my shop for a year and a half but this is the first holiday season that I'm really concentrating on my shop. I am a full time college student in Cleveland. I don't mind if you have a lot of experience or not or if you're not from Cleveland. I'm just look for someone to encourage throughout the season and vice versa. :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I would really like a buddy, I tried to do boot camp last year but I started really late because I didn't know about it and I didn't have a buddy. I would love to have an awesome Christmas season this year to help kick off going into the new year 2013.
I do work a full time job, early in the day but most of my evenings are open. I am not sure if that maters or not. ?

So is there some one out there that wants to be my buddy?
Jill
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I haven't done boot camp before, though I've gone through one previous holiday season here. I would like a buddy.

I would mesh well with someone with a free spirit philosophy-- I'm a bit of a hippie. A hard working hippie! Someone with products that share my target audience would be very helpful for cross promotion. Direct competition might not be so good though.

Not looking for a drill sergeant here, just someone to share goals with and encourage each other.

A full time Etsy seller would be awesome (I am) but it is not necessary. Noobs are ok! I think it would be fun to mentor someone a little, though I am no Etsy-sage. I'm kind of an intermediate seller, so someone with more experience would be fine too.

I keep odd hours; I'm usually around in the afternoons to the wee hours (EST). So if you are a night owl too or in another time zone that lines up, we'd have more live time.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
^ Please convo me if you would like to pair up! :) See above post. It got bumped a page back.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
ok, Jennifer from GuineveresCloset -- we're BC buddies! ;)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'm still looking for a buddy...
(I posted back on page 1.)

This will be my first holiday season on Etsy, I just set up my shop in May. I make mostly soy and palm wax candles, but I make some beaded Christmas ornaments. I am a stay-at-home mom, so I am most active during the hours of 8:30 am - 2:30 pm (CST). My weekends are a bit different, because of my husband's work schedule...our (family) weekend is actually Monday and Tuesday, so I am not as active online during those days. But, I am active on Saturday and Sunday.

I would really love a buddy that has some Etsy experience and has been through a holiday at least once. Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me what my buddy sells, as long as it is different from me. (I love looking over all the creative things people make on here!) I would like someone that is a SAHM or WAHM.

I tend to be a bit quiet at first, but once you get to know me, I open up....
So, if anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a convo!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I would love a boot camp buddy! Please convo me if you would like to pair up!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
This is so exciting!! I'm looking for a buddy that can teach me how to do this right and tell me what changes I need to make. I have 2 seasonal jobs but I really want to avoid the winter job and make money here. Thank you and have a great day!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.