Former_Member
Not applicable

Can I have some feedback please?

Hi everyone

After a spell away from Etsy due to bad health, I am now feeling much better and really want to put some time into my shop.
I could really do with some feedback on my shop, mainly to let me know how I can improve it and attract more views (and hopefully sales!).
I am aware that I don't have many items - which is something I am working on, however, I am also interested to know if my prices are about right?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sarah x
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Can I have some feedback please?

Wow Sarah, you seem to be doing really well, you have quite a few sales -some of them recent! Well done - don't think I can give you any advice really - I've never sold anything either on Etsy or on a previous shop I had with a different site (getting v disheartened). Your prices seem very good, your pictures are well taken and you have a fair few items - well done, I hope it goes from strength to strength for you and you make many more sales.

Ganev
0 Likes

Hi Sarah, I actually just favorited you, your scarves are sooo pretty. I don't think your prices are too high, you don't want to undervalue what you do. I do think it would help to have more items, but it must take awhile to do what you do. Best of luck!
0 Likes

Sarah,

Love your scarfs! Photo's are great and prices are right also. I also just favored your shop. I think you better start filling your shop. These make wonderful gifts for the holidays!
0 Likes

Hi Sarah. Love your scarves. As has been mentioned above, be wary of undervalueing your hard work. I can only imagine the hours that goes into them! Your shipping is very reasonable and the photos are pretty good, but.... I would like to see a shot from further away so as to see the whole scarf on the models. Try adding more descriptive tags as in, woven scarves, ethnic scarves rather than just single words as they have a better chance of being picked up in search.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just favorited your shop as well and followed you. As a fellow lover of woven things (I knit & crochet) ... I think your items are beautiful. I do think a couple of your photos are just a bit dark (like the necklaces) but that's the only insight I have. I think adding more items to your shop will help, too. I am working on the same :))
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

I will work on my tags and photo's now - thanks again x x
0 Likes

Hi Sarah, I took a quick look at your shop and I my feedback is: try to make some variations on the first few words of the titles. Currently, most of them are begun with hand knit scarf, or handwoven.... My opinion is to have some mixed titles such as Multicolored Hand Knit Scarf, Emerald Green Handwoven Scarf, or Vibrant Red Unique Scarf, etc. You may change some of the titles and learn more from the stats.

Hope that helps! Good luck!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That's a great idea!

Thanks x x
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.