Busiest shopping weekend – ZERO sales today!

This is absolutely ridiculous and no one can tell me that our shops are not in and out of rotation. I know this has been beaten to death on the forums, but I just cannot fathom how I have zero sales today at all. I am down so much, I can't even look at my stats. I want to cry. I even added new listings throughout the day. Doesn’t do a thing. I’m in the cyber sale as well, just took myself out. Ugh… i want to pull my hair out at this point. I am well aware of trends and SEO as well. I was out doing Black Friday shopping all 3 days this weekend and the stores were packed and the shelves were almost bare, so its not a recession thing. I have been selling since 2016 and never seen this little activity in my shop at this time of year. Its so weird. I know, I know… there are so many of is saying the same thing but it comforts me to hear it again, ha.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply

Re: Busiest shopping weekend – ZERO sales today!

I am also down in sales this weekend, 1 item sold. I am participating in the Etsy sale but I have noticed over the years that every time I run a sale, I get NO sales. Sale ends and my sales go up. I actually get a giggle each time this happens. We will see if when the sale ends if my sales go up again! But I do agree, sales overall are way down compared to previous years. I guess the joy of being able shopping in the malls again, the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping, the crowds, the music, the decorations... and of course the long lines to see Santa... is something we just can't compete with on Etsy!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.