Former_Member
I just learned about Etsy Rank (etsyrank.com) in another thread. It's supposed to help with SEO, choosing tags and titles, and growing your business...for FREE. I'm a bit hesitant to sign up for the service. There's that saying "If it sounds too good to be true..."

I'd love to hear what my fellow Etsians have to share. Have any of you used Etsy Rank? If so, have you had good results? Would you recommend Etsy Rank?

Thanks so much!
Sandi Walker

Re: Anyone use Etsy Rank?

I use and it helped me to upgrate tags carefully.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
HildaLea
Crafty Poster

I don't consider it the be-all-end-all for improving my tags/listings, but it is definitely helpful in many aspects -- esp alerting you to listings with fewer than 13 tags, spelling errors, etc.

Lots of useful info.
0 Likes

I'm new to this team (as of today), and the very first thread I read is already helping me make good changes in my listings. Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Using it has had a signicant increase in views and some sales..also good to catch spelling mistakes and think of tags...
0 Likes

I've just started using EtsyRank (thanks to all of you who have promoted it here, and discussed it in useful detail!).

It seems to provide a comprehensive set of tools, and I'm impressed at the amount of guidance they've put in - when faced with an analytical tool, it's tempting to obsess over details, but they balance that.
I've also tried Pricewoot, which (as well as suggesting prices) offers some of the same keyword guidance. EtsyRank seems smarter to me.

I've been at a fairly low rate of views, so if this works it should be easy to see. I'll be reporting back in a few weeks...
0 Likes

I use it for finding my spelling mistakes, missing photos or tags for my listings. It's also very helpful to check each item's ranking when using specific keywords.
0 Likes

I think that Etsy rank is very helpful. I use it for the misspelled words, tags, missed photos, high and low rated keywords, and for a general look.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.