Tips & Tools For Etsy Sellers

I thought I would share a tips & tools thread here to help everyone out that they can use to use to grow their business.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can display your Etsy listings direct to your fans on your Facebook page. There are many apps out there. Here is a great one that we personally use that is simple and free! Just like the name suggests is very easy to use and even easier to set up. Entering your shop name is pretty much it! You also have some options to customize it if you wish but the default settings are great :)

Check it out at: apps.facebook.com/easysocialshop/?sc=pt&m=gr&cp=grrc

Get 1000's of fans on Facebook

We found an amazing site designed specifically for Etsy sellers that allowed you to get hundreds of fans each day on Facebook. As long as you have a few minutes to spend now and then its an amazing tool. The site has proven very popular recently with thousands of Etsy sellers joining and networking with each other. Check it our here www.welikeetsy.com/promo

Having a good fan base on Facebook is very important so being able to get so many new fans so fast will surley give your business a huge boost! The site has some impressive feedback from sellers here on Etsy who recieved hundreds of new fans each day.

Promote your Etsy store on Pinterest with this amazing app!
I was recently introduced to this pinterest promotion tool. It allows you to select what items you want to promote and then you sit back and watch the repins and likes flood in! It’s that simple and it’s a great tool to get maximum exposure for your Etsy items on Pinterest. This app is one of the top ranking apps in the etsy app section so check it out storewoot.com/join/

We love them not only because it’s a great app but any questions we had were answered instantly and I mean instantly! The first message I sent was answered in 4 minutes! I have personally used this site to promote our products and saw a huge jump in traffic from pinterest, remember people that traffic = sales….End of. On day two we had a number of sales right around the hour of lots of traffic coming in, after doing research one of the people who repined us had 32,000 followers and even some of them repined the pin that person made. It was at this time we had a spike in traffic and several sales all around the same time. I love finding new services like this as it’s an extra stream of traffic and potential revenue for our shop…every bit helps!

There are many pages and communities for Etsy on Facebook that will allow you to post and promote your products for free. Check out some of these pages and join the communities today and start promoting! All of the pages listed here allow you to share your creations by posting to their page. Go there now and get in front of hundreds of thousasnds of new people!

www.facebook.com/ForeverHandmade
www.facebook.com/EtsianSuccess
www.facebook.com/VintageGuide
www.facebook.com/EtsianBabyShower
www.facebook.com/VintageJewelryGuide
www.facebook.com/HandmadeJewelryFans
www.facebook.com/IHeartAccessories
www.facebook.com/JewelryGuide
www.facebook.com/VintageFashionGuide
www.facebook.com/EtsiansUnite
www.facebook.com/WeddingPlanner101
www.facebook.com/WeddingSuppliesGuide
www.facebook.com/HandmadeHunters

Don't forget to promote your treasuries by using team threads and games to get it out there. There is a limit as to how many treasuries a users can comment on in a day so take advantage of that by playing many of the treasury games that get you networking and in front of more people.

Changing your tags, creating sales for your shop and renewing listings at a specific time are so easy with this app.

We use and love more than anything the etsyonsale app, it’s wonderful! You can remove and add tags to all listings in one go, and schedule sales.

You may have seen many listings that display what the price used to be in the picture. They are listings that have been placed on sale using the etsyonsale app. If you sign up directly at the site you get 5 free credits to get started or if you sign up using the referral link of an existing user you both get an extra 5 credits, so you start off with 10 instead of 5. Feel free to use the code below to get 5 extra credits or do a search for an etsyonsale referral link, don’t just sign up, you should find a referral link first as you will get double credits on sign up.

www.etsyonsale.com/sellers?referralCode=I3LUH8DT0Z

We are always here to help other Etsy sellers so please feel free to get in touch with us :)

Bridget & Rhys
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Tips & Tools For Etsy Sellers

Thanks!
0 Likes

Re: Tips & Tools For Etsy Sellers

Cool! Thanks!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.