For those who don't already know, we have a Facebook group for the team. So far, only about a third of the team are members, but everybody is welcome to join the group so that you can participate in the discussions about events we are running for the team, and other team-related things.

The Etsy South Cheshire Team group on Facebook is a Secret Group so that we don't get people that we've never heard of trying to join. It also means that discussions are completely private within the group because no non-members can see the group at all, they have no idea that the group even exists.

There are 2 ways for you to join the team Facebook group. Firstly, you can convo either myself or our Captain, Christine, to tell us the email address that you use for Facebook, then we will be able to send you an invitation to join the group. Or the second method is that you can send me a "Friend Request" on Facebook (www.facebook.com/shirley.smith.9693001) then I will be able add you directly to the group.

Nine team members were sent invitations to join the group a while ago, but have not yet joined. I have just sent those people reminders to join. There is a lot going on in the group just now, I wouldn't want you to miss out on what we're up to. :)

Re: Etsy South Cheshire Team Facebook group

Hi, the team doesn't have a Pinterest account yet, but one of our members, Linda Pepper, has created a group board for team members. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pepperdoodles/made-in-cheshire/

She invited team members in our private Facebook group to join her board a few days ago, so if you send her your details, I'm sure she'll add you to it. If you're not in the Facebook group, send me a friend request at www.facebook.com/shirley.smith.9693001 and I'll add you to it.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi please could I be added to the secret fb group my email is louffy@hotmail.com
Thanks x
0 Likes

Hi Louise, I've sent you an invite, you should see it in your email account.
0 Likes
KatinaCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Hi
Thankyou for adding me to the group.
I have sent you a convo about a request to join the Facebook group and stall holder group.
Looking forward to chatting to and meeting the rest of the group.
Tina x
0 Likes

Hi Shirley , hope you are well? just to let you know ive set up the coupon code for EML .... I think! how do I add my shop as attending the event Please? Ive looked everywhere and cant do it .

My insurance is still valid so I don't want to renew yet but I will be when its due . Its the one you recommended last year.
xx
0 Likes

Hi Karen, the event page is here: www.etsy.com/uk/local/event/169371411969/etsy-made-local-christmas-artisan-market-december-2 . Click on the "I'm Participating" button and fill in your details.

I checked your coupon code, it's working perfectly. :)
0 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1775484092670826

This is the link to our private fb group. If you would like to join please click on the link above
0 Likes
Mamfyshomemakes
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I am not sure if this is the right one but I am participating in your Christmas event 2019 at Reaseheath and would like to join the Facebook group so I can get the vendor pack. My email is samharding11@hotmail.co.uk

0 Likes

@Mamfyshomemakes 

We have 4 different pages on Facebook. the first one is out public page called Etsy South Cheshire. Please like it and invite your friends to like it too. Our Etsy Made Local is an event on that page, please could you click on the going box, you can then invite your friends to the event.

We then have 3 private pages for Teamies. The first one is called: The Etsy South Cheshire Team and is for all team members, please submit your request to join it.

As for Etsy Made local we have 2 groups, one for Curated Space Vendors and the other for the Pop Up shop:

1. EML South Cheshire

2. Etsy South Cheshire Pop Up Shop

Please ask to join the group that related to the space you have.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.