CRAFT FAIRS within 10 miles of Junction 16 of the M6

This thread is open to members and non members alike. If you know of any Local Fairs ( within the South Cheshire area) where stalls are available, then please post details of the Venue along with the contact details of the Organiser and if you know the cost of a stall.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
18 Replies

Re: CRAFT FAIRS within 10 miles of Junction 16 of the M6

Here are 2 fairs that I shall be attending in March.
1.Scholar Green 20th, £10 a stall. See Facebook page Trishas Wishes
2. Sandbach Easter Fair in the Town Hall, £20 a stall. See Facebook page Little Cheshire Fairs
0 Likes

I'll be joining you in Sandbach on 26th, I just booked a stall. :)
0 Likes

This year we shall be hosting our own team event 'Etsy Made Local South Cheshire'. It will be held on Saturday 3 December 2016 and I shall be contacting you all about this very shortly. In the meantime pleas 'Save the Date' and ask all your friends and family to do the same.
0 Likes

Oooh, that's interesting! I'm going to a fair at Four Oaks Direct (near Jodrell Bank) on Sunday 4th December so will be in Cheshire (with nothing to do) on Saturday 3rd. Date saved! :)
0 Likes

It was great to meet you at the weekend Shirley. I will keep posting updates for the 3rd and keep you in the loop. X
0 Likes

Please add any events you are attending to this thread. I will then give you and the event a bit of personal promotion via our FB page.
0 Likes

There are stalls available at the QPP (Queens Park Partnership), Longton, Stoke. £10 pay on the day. Family Fun Dog Show.
Contact Teresa Slizewski <teresaslizewski@googlemail.com>.

I am attending The Link Craft and Food Fair in Sandbach School on Sunday, and a Little Owl Craft Fair in Bramhall on Saturday.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone I'm new to the group so just finding my way round. I have posted a thread for our local Food and Drink we have stalls avalible
https://www.facebook.com/events/233802903658080/?ti=icl
Not sure if I have posted in the right place
0 Likes

Did anyone give the Crewe Craft Market a go this Saturday just gone? They had more dates listed for the next few months but not sure what footfall/audience was like.
https://www.facebook.com/crewecraftmarket/
Xx
0 Likes

Hi Kate

I've unfortunately been busy on each Saturday these have been held, so i've not been able to go and check it out. I also believe that you can get a stall in the Crewe Indoor market on I think the last Saturday of the month for £8. They are running these whilst they have empty stalls and promoting it as a Craft Market. One of our team members Anna from Dickie Mint has done the Indoor market so please feel free to convo her if you would like any information.
0 Likes
PepperDoodles
Inspiration Seeker

Rode Heath Christmas Fair is now accepting applications from stall holders.

It's the fourth year this event has run. Its well advertised and well supported by the local community.

There is a facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/RodeHeathChristmasFair/

Application form here: http://bit.ly/RodeHeathChristmasCraftFair
0 Likes

Thanks for the link, Linda. I have now applied for that Fair. :)
0 Likes

Thank you Lynda, I have put forward my application too.

I'd love to know what you all put for the final question?
0 Likes

Last night I attended a networking event for creative organisations and was joined by Shirley and Lynn. We have come back with a whole host of opportunities to pursue for the team. Lynn and I will work through them and hope that we can gain something even small out of all the possibilities presented to us.

I was approached by event organisers and thought I would share possible opportunities with you.

Carol from www.creativecrewe.co.uk Tel 07963120808 is organising a family day in Queen's Park on 20.8.16 and has said that she would endeavour to accommodate as many of us that were interested in taking a stall ( so please mention Etsy SC if calling her). It sounded like she was already nearly full and although it may not be an event to suit everyone of us if you think it could be for you then please research it carefully before committing to it. It will certainly have footfall. Carol thought about 5000.

I also spoke with a local charity who are looking at raising money by holding a Ladies only Christmas Shopping Evening and meal on 1 December. They advise me that the Ladies would be generally professionals ie: with disposable income and I have asked them to send me details if it comes off and I wlll see if any team members are interested.
0 Likes

Motherwell Cheshire are organising a women only Christmas meal and shopping evening on 1st December at South Cheshire College. They are looking for stallholders at £15 a stall.

They are expecting 60 people at the event ( I quizzed one of the Motherwell volunteers at the last CAN meeting). I have my reservations as to whether that would be sufficient footfall to justify the stall cost as I wonder how many may be more interested in the food and drink as this is an evening away from family commitments. I could however be completely wrong.
0 Likes

Chris, is there any information on the timing of this shopping event? I'm assuming it's probably only a couple of hours at most?
0 Likes
PepperDoodles
Inspiration Seeker

https://www.facebook.com/theoliveandstitchmarket

Food and craft market on the third Saturday of the month, starting in September, in Alsager
0 Likes

Yes Shirley, I presume the shopping element will be an hour or two and then the meal or vice versa.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.