Hello and welcome everyone! Let's start this team by introducing ourselves.

ImpalaPrints
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Introductions

Hello all!

Steven Here from ImpalaPrints, were a vintage bookshop based in london looking to expand.

We stock many types of vintage books perfect for any bookworm.

Kind Regards

Steven

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ImpalaPrints

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Do you want to increase your sales on etsy ? I will help you improve your Etsy SEO by writing your Etsy titles and tags. I see you can have more sales on etsy just by choosing right titles and tags. These titles and tags are crucial to improving your visibility on Etsy. To get started visit https://bit.ly/2DoMZtD lGMxw6GEYv

0 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for inviting me to the team! I'm Ann, aka The Sewing Tortoise :)  I live in Waltham, Lincolnshire and make embroidered linen gifts and cards - I freehand embroider my designs onto linen, using a domestic sewing machine.  I've been on Etsy since 2014 but still feel like I have so much to learn!

Although I had a good spell of sales just before Christmas, it feels like everything's gone really quiet at the moment. Anyone else finding this? 

Ann 

www.etsy.com/shop/TheSewingTortoise

0 Likes
nearerthemoon
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, 

Thanks for the invite. I'm Tilly I run Nearer The Moon. I've been selling on here for quite a while and used to be very involved with teams but now my shop is busier I let that slip. It would be nice to get involved with the community again! 

1 Like

Thank you for our invite, looking forward to seeing how these teams work. My name is Heather and I infuse and blend gorgeous natural oils creating therapeutic treatments and remedies that will benefit your day, I also make natural soy candles in a range of beautiful fragrances each with a long clean burn time. To compliment our range I source lovely fabrics and make lavender wheat bags and eye pillows for wellness and wellbeing all year through. Love for you to visit our shops, here’s the links you will need. pulsepointoils.etsy.com and WheatBagHeaven.etsy.com

1 Like

I am Claire, a bird lover originally from England, now living on the beautiful Welsh coast!

My shop features cards and gifts for fellow bird & nature lovers

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GreyFeatherPhotos

1 Like

Hi All,

Thank you for the add, I'm Christopher - creater of sufficiently edgy engraving different wooden items such as bookmarks and trophy spoons along with PCB created items.

Open to new ideas and I offer a design service for my engraved items, any questions drop me a message and I shall respond :) .

Best wishes
Christopher

Sufficientlyedgy.etsy.com

0 Likes
KilnFiredArt
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, thanks for inviting me to join the group. My name is Jill and my shop is called Kiln Fired Art. I mostly make ceramic art and jewellery components these days but I also make melted bottles, eco prints on paper and silk scarves, and mixed media art .

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KilnFiredArt?ref=hdr_user_menu-shop

0 Likes

Hello everyone and thank you for the invitation.  Been having a rest from etsy for a while but hope to get back into the swing of things and meeting and joining new times may be just what I need.  Hope you are all doing OK

Many thanks

John

0 Likes

`Hi I'm brand new here and also new to Etsy really, only 11 sales.  I sell personalised items but Christmas items is really where my eyes light up! Trying to expand my range of products to not just be Christmas themed!  Mum of 2 and work part time for the NHS so doing this as a top up as I don't want to increase my hours! Any advice would be really appreciated, thanks Louise

www.etsy.com/shop/whereartlou

0 Likes

0 Likes
mybaklavashop
Inspiration Seeker

If you need fresh baklava . I am ready to make it for you

https://mybaklavashop.etsy.com

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.