432 Rule | Guys, I found a new working Etsy trick!

Hello. It seems I found something incredible! Today I have 2 sales! This is something new and I think it will explode your sales! I created a document in Google Docs, so that you are sure that this is not just spam! This is my new find!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gO2c7tdgbttdSarWJI8B38qPMnqs2KcA7ifDyQB3Ab8/edit?usp=sharing

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: 432 Rule | Guys, I found a new working Etsy trick!

b5pyanjo,

DO not take this as me being rude, but alot of people are not going to be confortable click on documents even if it is thru Google doc. If whatever you are talking about honestly works for you and you think it might work for other sellers, why not just say what it is right in your message. Nothing screams SCAM or SPAM more than not telling people what it is right in your own message.  So, Edit your message and just say what it is. 

5 Likes

Also, don't use this Etsy feature as spam. 

1 Like

I am going to assume that due to the users non-replythat it is indeed spam and/or a scam. Any idea how we get rid of it?

0 Likes

I did try to report it, but the Report Abuse Team, after I do a short report and hit submit it repeatedly keeps telling me an error occured while processing. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.