I read somewhere on my store admin page that Etsy was experimentIs etsy changing tags and CEO again?

I read somewhere on that my  Etsy dashboard was experimenting or changing  search words, but the message is gone. Anyway, this week my sales dropped to ZERO in the last 7 days,  100% less than the same period last year when I had 8 sales (Considering I am really handmaking and sewing under request, 8 sales a week means a lot to me) . Anyone else going through this?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies
ZeyJewel
Inspiration Seeker

Re: I read somewhere on my store admin page that Etsy was experimentIs etsy changing tags and CEO ag

I am experiencing the same thing. While making an average of 30-35 sales per month, I have had no sales since August 1st. This is the first time in 13 years.

1 Like

Re: I read somewhere on my store admin page that Etsy was experimentIs etsy changing tags and CEO ag

Hello, looking at your shop I cannot believe this is happening to you, your necklaces are very exclusive and beautiful, so estrange, good luck

1 Like

I think the "rule" is -If it's selling don't touch it. 

I made the mistake of changing Argentium 930 to Argentium 940 just so it would be accurate.  Big mistake.   

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.