Welcome to Etsy Sales Success!!!

You've finally made it to the most thrilling Etsy team ever! This team is all about getting excited for making sales and improving your Etsy shop. We are all here for similar reasons and that's basically to run a successful Etsy shop.

This team is dedicated to answering those questions from the about section all of us have asked ourselves at one point in time. Through this team, our focus will be to share knowledge on all aspects of improving your shop, marketing strategies, tips & tactics, growing your business and lessons learned from personal experiences. Let's get creative and make those sales!

So let's get ready to hear that CHA-CHING!

To start off this topic of introductions, let me begin.

Hi I'm Amy! I have been an artist my entire life. The skills I have been so LUCKY to harvest came from the many mediums I got my hands on in the print and film industry, hair & make-up, cooking, painting, illustrations, mixed digital media, creative director, graphic designer, wedding & boudoir photographer... the list goes on and on. The computer changed my life creatively early on and it helps me continue to grow as an artist. For me ART is LIFE. NYC & Los Angeles have been called home but I'm a Jersey girl at heart, now living my dream in Hawaii with my best friend and husband, the love of my life. He is part of my daily inspiration and the support he gives me helps make this all possible. I LOVE evolving so today with the new digital and technology advancements, the new avenues and possibilities can be limitless! Blessed I am to be a digital nomad, passionately taking my ART everywhere and to everyone from all over the world!

Now it's your turn. Please share with us who you are and what inspired you to open an Etsy shop.
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Welcome New Members (Introduce yourself here)

Welcome to the Team Krystal, Shulamit, and Clara. I'm looking forward to sharing and hearing about your experiences and ideas. Thank you all for joining us.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello to everyone! I'm Shannon From Vancouver, but prefer to go by the nick name Shilly, a friend gave it to me because he thought that I was silly, at first it was a weird name to be given, I mean SHILLY? but over time I grew to love the nick name.

I opened my shop nearly a month ago in hopes of sharing my handmade items, still I have yet to make any sales but I'm hopeful!
I enjoy working most of all with gemstones because I'm a hippie at heart and believe energy flows where energy goes and with gemstones they all have such an amazing history and background story, I write about the potential benefits each gem may give to it's wearer, please take a look at my store and I would really appreciate any insight you may have to offer in my stores development.

Thanks Everyone for reading!
I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hey Shilly, welcome to the Team. Very cool nickname. Let's get some of that energy into our team and let's get some sales!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi all! New to this team! Excited to get some sales rolling in my shop! :-) Lots of views but hoping to start turning those views into sales! Learning a lot about SEO and marketing both here on Etsy and in other social media sites that are free! :-) Happy creating and sales/promoting to all!

xoxox KP
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Glad to have you on board with our Team!
0 Likes

Hi all! My name is Rana and I am the owner of Dark Matter Jewelry :) Im a current Physics and Mathematics student in Seattle and wanted to apply my love of science to jewelry. I was a previous art and design student (years ago) but made the switch in the last 3 years. I still love art and design so the Etsy shop is kind of the blend of both worlds and I thoroughly enjoy it .

Besides academics Im also a competing Olympic Weightlifter. Im not in the Olympics (people often confuse that) but rather its a specific sport called "olympic" weightlifting, and I compete monthly for fun.

All of these aspects of my life keep me really busy mentally and physically, but over all I love everything I do and hope to make lots of good and new friends in this team :) Im an avid Etsy business supporter.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Welcome to the Team Rana. That's amazing you're able to combine your two passions with science and jewelry. Thanks for joining our Team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone :)

My name is La Vonne Nielsen, and I am the proud owner of my new Etsy shop- La Vonne's Creative Creations! I have been open for about three weeks now and I can not wait for my first sale! I creative Instant Downloadable Digital Art Prints- whether the category be- Chalkboard Art, Home Decor, Seasonal, Dogs, Scripture, or beach- I love them all and I am going to start using my customize button so others can be their own designer and I will be the Artist creating something special for them!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Latonya and I sell at AuthenticallyMade. We (my daughters and I) recently opened because we wanted to have an online presence. We started by selling at craft and vendor events. We create and sell inspirational jewelry. I love making jewelry. It allows be to be with my artistic side daily. Outside of creating, I homeschool the girls and tutor a bit.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hello La Vonne & Latonya! Welcome to our Team! I'm looking forward to hear about your own experiences.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I am the architect from Russia. I since the childhood I am engaged in drawing and painting. While traveling started getting into photography. I like to use bright colours in their works. I enjoy creating things, this is my second nature. I am inspired by the world around me.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Svetlankova, glad to have you on our Team.
0 Likes

Hello everyone. I'm a forty something stay at home Mum of 3. I've always dabbled in painting and drawing and last year taught myself Illustrator to design patterns.
I stumbled upon Digital downloads one day through a friend and decided to give it a go last year. I sold practically nothing and in frustration deleted everything to start again a few months ago. Since then I've had a few sales, but really really need to hit that magic number of 100 items for sale so that is my goal for now.

I live in the Somerset levels in the Uk...and I really just want to make enough money to pay a cleaner so I can just design all day.

Lovely to meet everyone, great to be on board.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I have just retired from teaching textiles for 37 years! Compulsive designer maker. Love working with natural fabrics and neutral colour palette. Also love to produce textile mixed media pieces inspired by my travels! Hope to maintain and build on initial success.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Trina and Marian. Glad to have you both on our Team.
0 Likes

Hi everyone,
Very excited to be part of this team! Passionate photographer from Montreal, I love to share the beauty of the world around me :)
I love making new friends and I am very friendly and respectful, feel free to ask me questions :)
Cheers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, we are very excited to be a part of an active team with many talented artists. Our names are Jean and Alex Lemay and we are Northern Twisted Art. We started out in 2010 with our wire trees, then progressed to everything else, the earrings and rings are the newest addition to our art.

We're still fairly new to Etsy learning how it works exactly, changing things here and there day by day. Nonetheless the views in our shop have been slowly going up and we finally started to see a few sales.

But any tips and criticisms is more then welcomed.

Thanks again everyone,

Happy selling,
Jean and Alex Lemay
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Patrick, Jean and Alex, welcome to the Team. Thank you for joining us. I look forward to sharing as well as hearing about your Etsy experiences.
0 Likes

Hello, my name is Eloisa, I'm from Spain, and I am art painter and artisan. I love all kinds of art. In my store you'll find everything from art to vintage items. I'm pleased to be on this team. Thank you.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Eloisa, glad to have you on our Team. Thank you for joining!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Allegra Ghiloni and i opened my Etsy shop in November after finishing university and moving to Italy from the UK to live with my boyfriend.

I learnt to make jewellery while I was travelling around South America and have always made bits and pieces as a hobby but was always to busy at university to sell it. I have always loved Etsy so I thought now is a great time to try my hand at selling my pieces. :) Thank you for having my in the team xx
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Allegra, welcome to the Team!
0 Likes

We are sisters from Philadelphia, PA USA. We just opened our shop thats2crafty with hopes of finding new homes for our special wares. Thank you for having this team. It is our pleasure to roam around the etsy world. As we learn to navigate through all the different elements its nice to know we can check in with our peers when we have questions or concerns. Thank you!
0 Likes

Hi, my name is Jenn. In my shop you will find various types of friendship bracelets, embroidery awareness bracelets, hemp bracelets and occasionally other handmade items. I am planning to do a total shop makeover in the near future. I would like to add various other handmade jewelry, not just bracelets. I am very excited to be part of this team, and look forward to learning some new things.
0 Likes
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Jenn welcome to the Team!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.