Small craft shows in the area

Hello all, I've been crafting for a while but have just started selling on Etsy and locally. I was wondering if anyone knows of any craft shows (preferably in the east) that are low key/inexpensive tables for me to get my feet wet. I don't have a ton of product stocked so the big shows like at the Monroeville convention center are a little overwhelming. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Small craft shows in the area

Try getting on this mailing list.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/158b65de4b773a99

When you look at it, scroll down to see the craftertunities link. That one usually lists the smaller craft fairs.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Go check on pavendor.com! That's where I always find my shows. You can search by county. Sometimes they list how much the tables are, sometimes you have to email them. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I feel like we're in the same boat, Kendra. This is a great question, thank you for asking it. Sadly, I don't have any advice for finding craft shows, but good luck. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

As a newbie seller this is a great question!
0 Likes

Handmade Arcade
I made it market
Neighborhood flea
0 Likes
ARTchaeology
Inspiration Seeker

Once, a long time ago, someone from Etsy Pgh got a craft show together in Bellevue and it was great. Why don't a bunch of us do that again. We can all meet at my church fro FREE in Brighton Heights and discuss the logistics. Anyone interested contact me through my site. I think it would be great!

About I Made it Market and Handmade Arcade (while fabulous shows) is you have to be chosen and they have their regulars and a long list of people who are in front of us I am sure. Neighborhood Flea, not sure about, never tried that, but it's run by the same people.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.