Former_Member
Not applicable

Papermakers swap for 2013

I received my package of swap papers today and I must tell you all I am impressed. The entire team has raised its level of craftsmanship and art. The recycled papers were very impressive and the "from natural" papers were true works of art.

40 papermakers from all over the world have shared their papers and their recipes and the results are truly outstanding.

I'll be creating a blog post at http://surfbunnydesign.blogspot.com/ and sharing all the details and images of these great papers. I hope our fellow Etsians will have the opportunity to view the blog and visit the stores of these great papermakers. Whether wedding invitations or simple notes, and scratch pads to high art mixed media, the Etsy Papermakers Guild have some stunning creations to share from an ancient craft.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Papermakers swap for 2013

I featured the first five sheets today on my blog. highlighted papers from Elena Mary, Akua Lezli Hope, Bbesigns, and RaggedRose. Also Patti (canna lily cotton and abaca), but I can't read your last name and can't find a link to your Etsy shop.

Check out the blog at http://surfbunnydesign.blogspot.com/
0 Likes

Super, surfbunny...thanks for featuring the 2013 paper swap on your blog! All swap packages have now been sent!! Hope Etsy enjoys and acknowledges the swap!!
0 Likes

Thanks for including me surfbunny!!! It was a fabulous swap!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thankyou for including my paper,I also love your banana paper,very delicate and beautiful honey colour. What an incredible paper swap! Such diversity and creativity..so happy I could take part.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

More papers featured on my blog. I sure hope you can check it out because I can't figure what shops some of you go with. I need you to tell us more about where you sell!

Here that Betsy, Judy, MaidofPaper and others????????

Please?????
http://surfbunnydesign.blogspot.com/
0 Likes

surfbunny...not all swappers have etsy stores so that is why they did not list one but hopefully all swappers posted an email address or website with their papers so they could be contacted...your blog is wonderful!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Beautiful features! I love all of my paper samples, and am so glad to have participated! I am teaching a basic papermaking workshop next week, and will be passing around a lot of your samples for everyone to enjoy! ;)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.